Jeremie Boga

TacticalBlues

Chelsea youngster Jeremie Boga signs new contract and joins Birmingham City on loan

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-youngster-jeremie-boga-signs-new-contract-and-joins-birmingham-city-on-loan-a3621566.html

Harry will be good for him 

8 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Shocked he's been loaned out. How on earth is Kenedy still here?

Kenedy is the only other left back we have other than Marcos. While we have Hazard, Pedro, Willian, Musonda and now Ox.

Kenedy is the only other left back we have other than Marcos. While we have Hazard, Pedro, Willian, Musonda and now Ox.
I thought it was a given he'd be gone after the China incident on loan at the very least. Go from Sandro to Kenedy as our other option.

Just came here to congratulate the board for the amazing move to loan Boga, now we have Hazard, Willian, Pedro and Musonda for 2 wing positions (ignore Moses because of starting position as RWB).

I do hope we bring another player who can play on wings...

ZR90_f-maxage-0.gif

• 2 months later...

From what I can see on twitter (from BCFC fans) he appeared to perform well on his start. Indeed they've been clamouring for him to start for weeks. As one of many Boga fans, however, it is worrying that this is the third loan he's struggled to get into the team but there's a lot of the season left, I hope for the first time in his career he can enjoy starting regularly.

38 minutes ago, ja1 said:

From what I can see on twitter (from BCFC fans) he appeared to perform well on his start. Indeed they've been clamouring for him to start for weeks. As one of many Boga fans, however, it is worrying that this is the third loan he's struggled to get into the team but there's a lot of the season left, I hope for the first time in his career he can enjoy starting regularly.

Let's be honest mate he's never going to make it at Chelsea he's just another Kakuta that's what I think 

4 hours ago, ja1 said:

Apparently Steve Cotteril wasn't a fan atall when he took over but has been working hard with him to improve Boga, and as Jeremie celebrated his goal with the manager it looks like he is on board with Steve's plans for him.

14 hours ago, the wes said:

Let's be honest mate he's never going to make it at Chelsea he's just another Kakuta that's what I think 

Boga is far more promising than Kakuta ever was. 

Boga is actually a very good player who needs to be shown a little faith. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The dangers of highlights videos, based on that alone you'd think he must be one of the best players in the Championship. He probably should be. He's been back on the bench in recent weeks..really not sure if he's in need of a lucky break or just unfortunately not as good as I and others thought. The more kind of average loans he has makes me move towards the former though.