Jeremie Boga

TacticalBlues

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, shrenshah said:

Why not buy him back and let willian go
No need of benrahma in that case

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

He would need to agree. In sassuolo, he is the no. 1 winger, and has had a breakout season. 

Here he would be no.4 behind puli, ziyech, CHO.

The move would not make sense for him

He would need to agree. In sassuolo, he is the no. 1 winger, and has had a breakout season. 
Here he would be no.4 behind puli, ziyech, CHO.
The move would not make sense for him
Looking at how brittle pulisic is, he will get a lot of games.

CHO has digressed since his injury and maybe the huge contract has just made him resigned. Whether he will fulfill those expectations is yet to be seen. Fourth winger will clearly be very important and if we can have boga back at 13mn then its crazy if we dont try it.

9 minutes ago, shrenshah said:

Looking at how brittle pulisic is, he will get a lot of games.

CHO has digressed since his injury and maybe the huge contract has just made him resigned. Whether he will fulfill those expectations is yet to be seen. Fourth winger will clearly be very important and if we can have boga back at 13mn then its crazy if we dont try it.

We have werner who plays the wing, mount too, and apparently close to signing kai who played a lot on the wings.i feel we are stacked in the forward department. 13m + wages (as he would be looking for a big contract) is still a lot of money which can go in reinforcing areas which are on way higher priority than 4th winger. But just my opinion though. Can understand why people want him as it's a bargain. 

Just one thing though, on CHO, don't think he has regressed. He had a massive injury and this year was always going to be a write off for both him and RLC. But in the recent sub appearances, he has shown a lot of quality. Still just 19. Boga has shown when given a proper oppurtunity, which CHO barely has. 

• 5 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Would Rennes be that much of a step up for Boga tho? Maybe we can renounce that sell on clause for Sassulo to command a lower fee to cut some deal for Mendy

Probably not but he would play CL which is always great. He already played there on loan.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...