Jeremie Boga

TacticalBlues

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

and that is against a good defence

why the fuck did we not buy him and sell Pedro!!!!!!!

THE WHOLE THING WOULD HAVE COST US ONLY 7 OR 8M NET

AND NOW WE ALSO LOSE PEDRO ON A GODDAMN FREE

:rant:

and that is against a good defence
why the fuck did we not buy him and sell Pedro!!!!!!!
THE WHOLE THING WOULD HAVE COST US ONLY 7 OR 8M NET
AND NOW WE ALSO LOSE PEDRO ON A GODDAMN FREE
:rant:

I watched some parts of the game and Roma actually was horrible at defending. Also one red card, so they had it very easy at the end. Still very pleased to see that my boy Boga gets the respect he deserves.

Rom also received a Penalty because of Boga^^

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Just now, killer1257 said:

I watched some parts of the game and Roma actually was horrible at defending. Also one red card, so they had it very easy at the end. Still very pleased to see that my boy Boga gets the respect he deserves.

Rom also received a Penalty because of Boga^^

I didnt see the game, but the last 3 Roma games I have watched they had been sparkling in defence

I guess they were do for a shitter

8 hours ago, Vesper said:

I didnt see the game, but the last 3 Roma games I have watched they had been sparkling in defence

I guess they were do for a shitter

Also say Willian and Pedro leaves I think we will try for Sancho let’s say for augment sake we get him and sign Boga as well 

Sancho 20 

Hudson-Odoi 19 

Pulisic 22 

Boga 22 

how are we going to keep all those young wingers happy? If we get Sancho then we need a older winger someone like Fraser who we can get on a free who will be 27, so our wingers for next season would be 

Sancho 20 

Hudson-Odoi 19 

Pulisic 22 

Fraser 27 

If we cannot get Sancho and sign Ziyech instead then we should re-sign Boga as well so our options next season would be 

Ziyech 27 

Hudson-Odoi 19 

Pulsic 22 

Boga 22

5 hours ago, Styl1994 said:

Also say Willian and Pedro leaves I think we will try for Sancho let’s say for augment sake we get him and sign Boga as well 

Sancho 20 

Hudson-Odoi 19 

Pulisic 22 

Boga 22 

how are we going to keep all those young wingers happy? If we get Sancho then we need a older winger someone like Fraser who we can get on a free who will be 27, so our wingers for next season would be 

Sancho 20 

Hudson-Odoi 19 

Pulisic 22 

Fraser 27 

If we cannot get Sancho and sign Ziyech instead then we should re-sign Boga as well so our options next season would be 

Ziyech 27 

Hudson-Odoi 19 

Pulsic 22 

Boga 22

I think we are going for Mertens for free in the summer. He can be fourth winger and third striker. 

Wow. He has scored some stunners this season hasn't he. His technique and long range shooting is really efficient now. I am so happy to see him reach his potential. I have been watching him closely for years and as you can see from the opening pages of this thread, where I have been raving on about him since 2013 and I have always thought he had way too much quality not to make it here, so it was sad to see when his career looked like it was somewhat taking a nosedive. When I saw him go on loan to Birmingham, it was a real sense of shame form me because I was envisaging few years ago at that point, he would be tearing it up in one of the top leagues and to see him in the Championship after loans in the Ligue 1 and La Liga was a shame. So seeing him now reach his potential is really pleasing for me. He is still a kid as well and is only going to get better and better. I actually always saw him as a natural replacement for Hazard (as I always knew Hazard would eventually leave) but with the difficulties we had bringing through the youth, always thought, realistically he would not be given the chance. Irony is now we have the young ones coming through at the time he is now sizzling. 

5 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

I think we are going for Mertens for free in the summer. He can be fourth winger and third striker. 

we becoming a goddamn old folks retirement home combined with a nursery school on the other end if more shit like this (and renewing Willian until he 33 or 34, etc etc etc) actually goes down

and the EPL is not the bloody Serie A and it will PUNISH us

Sassuolo CEO:

“Chelsea can buy him back in June. We have excellent relations with them, we met with them before Christmas also for other operations, because we like [to] have a collaborative relationship. They can take him back but we can also do an operation together: we can take him back, there is total openness”

-Giovanni Carnevali; source: TMW via Google Translate

Just now, NikkiCFC said:

Sassuolo CEO:

“Chelsea can buy him back in June. We have excellent relations with them, we met with them before Christmas also for other operations, because we like [to] have a collaborative relationship. They can take him back but we can also do an operation together: we can take him back, there is total openness”

Good to see not all the club directors are assholes.

1 hour ago, Nicco said:

Good to see not all the club directors are assholes.

Carnevali is highly respected in Europe as a director

AC Milan wanted him and he said no

i would take him in a heartbeat over Marina

he has done amazing work on a shoestring budget

Carnevali is highly respected in Europe as a director
AC Milan wanted him and he said no
i would take him in a heartbeat over Marina
he has done amazing work on a shoestring budget
I already love him for that Comment.

You really hate Marina haha. The question is what her responsibilities actually are.
Does she just negotiate or is she the one who wanted to buy players like Drinkwater. If she just negotiates the deals, that would be a different story.

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

I already love him for that Comment.

You really hate Marina haha. The question is what her responsibilities actually are.
Does she just negotiate or is she the one who wanted to buy players like Drinkwater. If she just negotiates the deals, that would be a different story.

I never thought she is in charge of anything scouting-wise

but she absolutely sets budgets and decides if a buy or sale will happen and for what price

'Juve has used her like a wet rag for years

here is what Carnevali said about Juve and Bepe Marotta

Sassuolo chief executive Giovanni Carnevali has spoken on the relationship that the Neroverdi have with many of their Serie A counterparts.“We already have a good relationship with the Nerazzurri. We closed a deal with them for Matteo Politano back in August but we have also done major business with other clubs like Roma with Lorenzo Pellegrini proof of that.”He then went on to claim it was ‘impossible’ to work with current Inter chief executive Giuseppe ‘Beppe’ Marotta, who recently left a similar position at Juventus.“Marotta is one of the most capable directors in football and we have worked together for 6 years between Monza, Ravenna and Como. He was my teacher, we are friends, but dealing with him is impossible.”

3 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Sassuolo CEO:

A cheap option to fall back on if we can't get Sancho. :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Jason said:

A cheap option to fall back on if we can't get Sancho. :ph34r:

We may need cheap if that £150m is the total outflow allowed to be spent, regardless of sales income.

if that is indeed the case, the window is already semi-doomed

I said 2 months ago that I truly hoped (as the £150m figure was tossed out for the January window as well) that it was not £150m total for both windows

it looks like it might be, which is madness

46 minutes ago, Vesper said:

We may need cheap if that £150m is the total outflow allowed to be spent, regardless of sales income.

if that is indeed the case, the window is already semi-doomed

I said 2 months ago that I truly hoped (as the £150m figure was tossed out for the January window as well) that it was not £150m total for both windows

it looks like it might be, which is madness

It won't people should stop quoting shit sources, we're spending at least 200 millions maybe even 300+ if Kante and other scrubs leave.