Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

Watched the extended highlights of last night's game against Madrid. WHAT.A.PLAYER this guy is!

Played more of a second striker and he was IMACULATE.

That £29m release clause of his is just... wow. I'd trigger that without having second thoughts.

______ Cavani/Costa _____

Hazard ___ Reus ___ Willian

:wub:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great player but lets be honest, we dont need him

I don't see how u guys can say that we "dont need him" when really we're unable to create many chances without Hazard.

Hazard would play better with Reus next to him, our attack will be better, we'll have more quality on the bench and more attacking options.

We sold Mata and KDB and only got Salah.

Look at the situation we're at now, Hazard is injured, and that leaves us with: Schurrle - Oscar - Willian, and only Salah on the bench. That's not enough..

Depth is always welcome. At the beggining of the season we were wondering what we'd do with all these attacking midfielders but not that Hazard is injured its as if we have just enough depth to squeak by. The key areas of your formations require excessive depth not many of us thought about it but now that Eden is recovering you can clearly see what depth means. I think he could be included in that depth but someone (or two) might have to be shipped out to make room, not worth it. I think the scouting teams focus NEEDS to be on a striker and a versatile centermid (with the qualities of a box-2-box and a regista) and a well rounded leftback like Azpi. We have our young boys out on loan if we sense a need for more attacking mids/wingers.

No chance of us signing him but I want to see this exciting talent in the Premier League and IMO Arsenal would be the perfect club for him.

No!!! He should never go to arsenal. Especially since they may not go the ucl next season :D

Doesn't matter if we don't NEED him! Dude is amazing and will get a place on the team. Mourinho knows first hand how great this dude is.

This!

Just sign the guy when the transfer window reopens and then Jose will have the entire summer to sort out his role in the team. It would be an absolute steal for £29m.

Doesn't matter if we don't NEED him! Dude is amazing and will get a place on the team. Mourinho knows first hand how great this dude is.

Yeah...lets just buy every talented players out there and have them rot on the bench..

Yeah...lets just buy every talented players out there and have them rot on the bench..

Beside Hazard, he is better then all of our AM's. We can also sell players, put Willian to go the other way.

Its not going to happen. But Reus is without a doubt one of the best attacking players in the world, if you have the chance to buy him you do it.

Hazard-Willian-Reus

Schurrle-Oscar-Salah.

No; Willian, Oscar, Hazard, and Reus are way too talented not to be regulars on a regular basis. Schurrle and Salah are perfectly talented utility players.

Jesus Christ... Reus has been mediocre more or the less the whole season.

No. If Reus was mediocre, than all our AMs bar Hazard were shit this season.

Reus was injured, didnt heal competely, got injured again, rushed back,...whole BVB had to rotate and they were quite bad in Bundesliga in this season.

As I said, today you dont find such talent like Reus available realy...30mio for him is bargain. He isnt realy necessary, but if there is money left after we buy St, Cm and Lb, we might take a shot. Obviously only if Mou could make Hazard and Reus play together.

However this would be more luxury buy than necessary one.

don't we have enough of those?

In all honesty, watching Schurrle, Salah and Willian stepping up in their first season for us I'm already heartbroken knowing probably two of them won't play as much as they deserve.

I simply love Reus, but we have enough AMs as it is in the team and they're quality (not counting the many others loaned everywhere). All we need is patience to allow those players to mature, adapt and develop further their game as they're all very young with the exception of Willian (who isn't old, but at age 25 he's mature enough, but needs to adapt still).

Schurrle is proving to be deadly, even if he isn't the most talented in the bunch. Salah seemed absolutely lively and that was only in his first match with us. Willian's growing. Despite having a dip of form, Oscar already proved he can be very good for us and Eden doesn't need introductions or words.

Why is it that we must look at every new talented youngster there? We have enough AM's - and good ones on that - as it is and we have a few squad members if we recall a couple of players or promote them from the youth. We don't need another AM, no matter how talented, young or whatever. We could disrupt the development of those we already have and having a special player in Hazard; a different kind of special in Oscar; a flair, pacey player in Willian; a master in movement and killer instinct in Shirley and a lot of talent and pace and pace and pace in Salah, we're definitely well served and I don't get any thread about any AM at the moment. We have Traoré and Piazon that could be recalled, kept and be useful as squad members if we must, but we don't need to sign more of those. Our problems reside somewhere else. Also, splashing money in a player like Reus means not spending it wisely where we really need it.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You