• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ronaldo

Robben

Di Maria

Bale

Reus

Do you know who is Ribery?

Where the hell is Neymar in there? Neymar is playing better than Bale for example and there was no big difference between the 2 last season in terms of the quality of the game. Neymar was the star of Brazil in the world cup.

Reus is really great but fr from beeing a a super star like Cristiano, Bale, Messi, Neymar, Robben and Ribery... and the next ones will be Hazard, Neymar...etc.

Anyway he would be great for us.

Do you know who is Ribery?

Where the hell is Neymar in there? Neymar is playing better than Bale for example and there was no big difference between the 2 last season in terms of the quality of the game. Neymar was the star of Brazil in the world cup.

Reus is really great but fr from beeing a a super star like Cristiano, Bale, Messi, Neymar, Robben and Ribery... and the next ones will be Hazard, Neymar...etc.

Anyway he would be great for us.

Ribery was shit last season and is constantly injured. Neymar? He has potential but has done little to stake a claim in the top 5, James lit it up in the WC, is he better than Reus? Messi isn't a wing and Reus is in his prime, Hazard isn't and Reus puts up better numbers and is more consistent than Hazard. Imo.

Ribery was shit last season and is constantly injured. Neymar? He has potential but has done little to stake a claim in the top 5, James lit it up in the WC, is he better than Reus? Messi isn't a wing and Reus is in his prime, Hazard isn't and Reus puts up better numbers and is more consistent than Hazard. Imo.

I think reus is better than ribery but I don't think that u can use injuries to prove that. Reus is as injury prone as ribery if not more. Dont forget that ribery is 30 and is bound to get some injuries while reus is supposed to be in the prime of his physical fitness.

Ribery was not shit last season, he had problems with injuries but he is still clearly one of the best wingers in the game. And proved it in the last seasons and in the last also.

Neymar right now is the second best scorer in La Liga with 7 goals without penaltys. He scored almost the same amount of goals per minute than Cristiano. Neymar scores a goal every 49 minutes. He already scored more goals in 6 incomplete games than most wingers in the world in all season. Neymar was the star of Brazil, Neymar scored tons of goals in Brazilian football at the age of 17. Neymar is in another world, He was already in another world last season but he had problems to play in the starting eleven.

Hazard is another great winger that I don't understand how someone would rate him for sure below Reus.

And there are others.

LOL Ronado wouldn't start for Barcelona LOL.

Nothing wrong with that. Some guys just dont fit teams, Cr7 doesnt fit barcelona or a Pep team.

Zlatan started 23 games for barca one year and henry 15. Also, barcelona wouldnt go out of their way to make this a cr7 favored team, which would pretty much guarantee to his failure...

Pedro played so many games for barca years prior and now is getting completely outclassed by Munir, a teenager.... Barcelona get players that are good with the ball at their feet and have great passing ability, something Cr7 is not.

I think reus is better than ribery but I don't think that u can use injuries to prove that. Reus is as injury prone as ribery if not more. Dont forget that ribery is 30 and is bound to get some injuries while reus is supposed to be in the prime of his physical fitness.

I think Dortmund must be doing something wrong in terms of fitness management. Their injury list has been astounding. Surely their medical staff have to be reviewed just like Arsenal. It's just unreal to have that many players constantly out.

Cr7 would not start on barcelona....

Cr7 and Robben can never coexist...

Only players that would start on every team is Messi, neuer, thiago silva, vidal, lahm and alaba. Bastian and alonso would of if it was 2012...

On what planet do you come from where perhaps one of the greatest footballers of all-time doesn't get on the pitch at Barcelona?

I don't think I've ever heard a comment more ridiculous than that ever... in any forum... any twitter feed... anywhere.

we've played like 6 games. wake up.

Off the top of my head...

Burnley (started, goal)

Bolton (started)

Swansea (played 45 minutes)

Schalke (didn't play)

Man City (played for 28 minutes, scored)

Everton (didn't play)

Leicester (played 63 minutes)

Aston Villa (played 23 minutes)

Arsenal (started)

Sporting (started)

he featured in 7/9 games, started 4 of them. that means he played 431 minutes out of a possible 810. Not bad, especially playing fairly limited minutes.

On what planet do you come from where perhaps one of the greatest footballers of all-time doesn't get on the pitch at Barcelona?

I don't think I've ever heard a comment more ridiculous than that ever... in any forum... any twitter feed... anywhere.

Cr7 isnt one of the best players ever....

Barcelona play a specific style, a specific way, just because you are great in one system, doesnt make you great in every system.. At Barcelona, he would never fit their style, just like he wouldnt fit Spain. Look at Cesc, Arsenal/Chelsea cesc vs Spain/barcelona Cesc.....Or Barcelona yaya vs city yaya...

The same exact way Spain achieve all their glory when they finally dropped Raul from Espana and used torres/villa instead. Cr7 would never start for barcelona or any pep team and probably a cruff team as well.

Barcelona play a specific style, a specific way, just because you are great in one system, doesnt make you great in every system.. At Barcelona, he would never fit their style, just like he wouldnt fit Spain. Look at Cesc, Arsenal/Chelsea cesc vs Spain/barcelona Cesc.....Or Barcelona yaya vs city yaya...

The same exact way Spain achieve all their glory when they finally dropped Raul from Espana and used torres/villa instead. Cr7 would never start for barcelona or any pep team and probably a cruff team as well.

Dude just stop... You're embarrassing yourself mightily. It's not even open for debate. Cr7 is without question one of the greatest footballers of all time. Any suggestion otherwise is either immature or extremely dim

It's easear to start questioning if Messi last year deserved to be in the starting eleven of Barcelona after thar mediocre season.

Yes Crsitiano will be between the 5 best players of the history of football. Pelé, Maradona, Di Stefano and after that will be between Messi and Ronaldo. FOr example Ronaldo is a lot better than Eusebio (I think he is the number 7 in history or something like that in the opinion of FIFA).

ROnaldo in the end of this season will have the historical record of golden boots (he is not a ST), will be 3 times best player in the world, will be the best scorer in the history of CHampions League in one season, and maybe will beat Raul and Di Stefano as the best scorer in the history of the best club in the history of football in less 10 seasons than Raul.

Cristiano is the only player in the history of Real Madrid with more than 1 goal scored per game. A club that had Di Stefano and Puskas in his team 60 years ago when Real Madrid was a lot better than every one. At than time they won 5 european cups in a row,

and on the topic of barcelona's style I'm pretty sure they would adjust their style to get one of the greatest footballers ever to play into their XI. the mere suggestion of Ronaldo not getting into any team in any era is so poor for anyone who watches football.

and on the topic of barcelona's style I'm pretty sure they would adjust their style to get one of the greatest footballers ever to play into their XI. the mere suggestion of Ronaldo not getting into any team in any era is so poor for anyone who watches football.

No, they wouldnt.

Because the best player on the planet already plays for barca and already fits him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You