UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Literally just came in to post about Ronaldo haha

Would be an advantage for either us, Bayern or Atletico to have the first leg at the Bernabeu then, with him out.

A lot easier to contain him away I think?

Who cares who we get? No-one will want to face us and for me that shows just how far we've come this season already.

That is not true though. If you visit the Madrid forums and go read the German papers, everyone is hoping to draw Chelsea. Everybody is claiming we are the worst team in the semi-finals!

Now, I dont give a flying fuck to what others think and I believe we can honestly go all the way. But I am just stating that it is not true "no-one will want to face us"...

That is not true though. If you visit the Madrid forums and go read the German papers, everyone is hoping to draw Chelsea. Everybody is claiming we are the worst team in the semi-finals!

Now, I dont give a flying fuck to what others think and I believe we can honestly go all the way. But I am just stating that it is not true "no-one will want to face us"...

yeah. but it is also mixed with the some people saying I wouldn't want to face chelsea

yeah. but it is also mixed with the some people saying I wouldn't want to face chelsea

I know, nothing will ever be 100% unanimous. However, the general consensus among fans from other teams is that Chelsea is the easiest draw...

daretodemba.jpg

Nobody wants to face us. Mourinho knows the intricacies of most the Real Madrid players he has had to compensate for their flaws and manage them, surely that's more of an advantage than the players seeking revenge. One can say that Ancelotti knows this team only a little but because things have changed. Atletico will be playing with a rusty keeper and most likely missing Arda Turan who is fantastic. Bayern play a brand of football to which Mourinho is their kyrptonite, if we get them Pep knows he needs to change his system a little bit. We have a charismatic bunch (bar Torres) that will bleed for a win when we need it.

defensively weaker full baks (carvajal-Marcelo vs lahm-alaba).

Definitely weaker defensively as a team.

Wingers who don't track back (cr and bale. And the RM bale is different than the spurs bale, the tracking back is minimal)

One dimensional attacks.

Jose's know how of the players' strength and weaknesses

yup spot on there and add ronaldo's injury this might be a good time to draw them...... but bushman has a point..too much badblood btw 'some' RM players and jose...

they might put in a better shift...but then again its pepe n co!!

but got this feeling its gonna be bayern... uefa would love a non-english final and RM vs bayern faceoff at lisbon(pure conspiracy theory ofcourse !! )

I know, nothing will ever be 100% unanimous. However, the general consensus among fans from other teams is that Chelsea is the easiest draw...

who would in the right mind claim to want RM and Bayern...very attacking teams.....

and loads of fans are blind to the fact that we are the most effective defense in europe this season .... ignorance is bliss to some :)

Jose knows it all. Just like most of you here.

Jose doesn't have to do anything special or unusual to give us a managerial advantage over Real or Bayen. He knows Madrid like an ex-girlfriend knows you. Jose's brand of football was brought to Madrid to dismantle the reign Barca created with their Tiki-Take football. The best orchestrator at of Tiki-Take is now at Bayern and fully implementing his possession system, a system our team is a predator for. Mou doesn't really give us a managerial advantage over Atletico, both managers know eachothers system pretty well.

defensively weaker full baks (carvajal-Marcelo vs lahm-alaba).

Definitely weaker defensively as a team.

Wingers who don't track back (cr and bale. And the RM bale is different than the spurs bale, the tracking back is minimal)

One dimensional attacks.

Jose's know how of the players' strength and weaknesses

I'm talking about how Real set up as a team tactically, not about how bad their individual players are defensively.

If you look at the way each team sets up tactically then Bayern suits our game the most.

Jose doesn't have to do anything special or unusual to give us a managerial advantage over Real or Bayen. He knows Madrid like an ex-girlfriend knows you. Jose's brand of football was brought to Madrid to dismantle the reign Barca created with their Tiki-Take football. The best orchestrator at of Tiki-Take is now at Bayern and fully implementing his possession system, a system our team is a predator for. Mou doesn't really give us a managerial advantage over Atletico, both managers know eachothers system pretty well.

Jose has advantages over all managers. He is the best tactician around.