The Thread is Dark and Full of Spoilers: "Game of Thrones" discussion

manpe

This show has so many story lines now I'm really struggling to keep up and make sense of things. And it's not like there is a main plot and then a bunch of subplots... they're all main plots so I can't afford to lose my concentration. For example what the fuck are Bran and his friends doing beyond the wall anyway? I don't remember anymore how it all started.. is he searching for Jon or what? And who were those men in Craster's keep? Some ex night's watchmen? Why were they there, why were they rebelling? This is what happens when you have a year long pause, everything just goes out of the head. It's really difficult to remember what's happening in like 10 simultaneous storylines.

This show has so many story lines now I'm really struggling to keep up and make sense of things. And it's not like there is a main plot and then a bunch of subplots... they're all main plots so I can't afford to lose my concentration. For example what the fuck are Bran and his friends doing beyond the wall anyway? I don't remember anymore how it all started.. is he searching for Jon or what? And who were those men in Craster's keep? Some ex night's watchmen? Why were they there, why were they rebelling? This is what happens when you have a year long pause, everything just goes out of the head. It's really difficult to remember what's happening in like 10 simultaneous storylines.

^+1 mate on that - I find there are too many storylines now. The series is becoming like an Octopus tentacles. They are every freaking where. They can stay with one story & run w/ that.

Well for me, thats what I like about the show.

It really makes u feel as if this world of Game Of Thrones actually exists (for me anyway..)

It's not only you mate, dont worry. This is a vastly common issue people are having with the HBO series. It's too many details to remember, especially since many watched the episodes 2-3 years ago.

However, a quick way to fix this is to either read the various episodes plot over the internet or to rewatch a few key episodes so you can remember some of the stuff!

For instance, I will definitely re-read the books once the new one comes out. There are many subplots and twists I probably dont remember....

It's not only you mate, dont worry. This is a vastly common issue people are having with the HBO series. It's too many details to remember, especially since many watched the episodes 2-3 years ago.

However, a quick way to fix this is to either read the carious episodes plot over the internet or to rewatch a few key episodes so you can remember some of the stuff!

For instance, I will definitely re-read the books once the new one comes out. There are many subplots and twists I probably dont remember....

I was talking to a mate at work that has read the books & he has been saying there is a lot of stuff made for TV. Like Jaime raping his sister. IMHO it's all over the place.

the men in crasters keep, were the guys who mutinied against lord commander mormont and killed him ....after the battle of the first of the first men (not actually shown in the show), and they basically took over the keep.

they were never revisted so far in the books, and bran never ran into them.

bran is going beyond the wall because of his green seer visions/warging... being called by the 3 eyed crow...

i probably didnt make anything clearer. sorry, but i tried.

I am hearing that the Night's King wasn't in the Books. He looks like he is related to Darth Maul.

he may very well have been there. but obviously he couldnt be in the book because who would be the POV.

guess they got the thumbs up from GRRM to put it in.

kind of spoiled part of the white walker mystery, which isnt really developed even by the end of the latest book. but atleast its led to loads of discussion

However, a quick way to fix this is to either read the carious episodes plot over the internet or to rewatch a few key episodes so you can remember some of the stuff!

10177919_281128308729455_760548179296651

I did the part with re-watching the episodes when Breaking Bad took a break during the fifth season. Good advice.