test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sheva.

Norwich await in FA Cup 3R

Started by Sheva.,

1,727 posts in this topic

Tottenham - Cech, Ivan, Terry, Cahill, Cole, Mikel, Ramires, Hazard, Mata, Oscar, Sturridge.

Shaktar - Cech, Azpi, Luiz, Cahill, Bertrand, Romeu, Lampard, Moses, Oscar, Marin, Torres.

United league - Cech, Ivan, Terry, Luiz, Cole, Mikel, Ramires, Mata, Hazard, Moses, Sturridge.

United Cup - Turnbull, Azpi, Ivan, Cahill, Bertrand, Romeu, Oscar, Marin, Lampard, Piazon, Torres.

That way no one apart from Cech, Ivan, Oscar and Cahill starts more than twice in these games and the game after that is Swansea so we can rest Ivan, Oscar and Cahill for that one.

Robbie has got enough resources to rotate the squad, had we gone into a run like this two years ago then we would have been in shit.

Sheva. likes this

This looks like a fun draw. TBH i am looking forward to playing them twice and being at home is a bonus. Winning the league game has to be top priority but i think we have greater squad depth so will be interesting to see. Prediction, scrape through the cup tie on pens, and smash them in the prem game. :)

Tottenham - Cech, Ivan, Terry, Cahill, Cole, Mikel, Ramires, Hazard, Mata, Oscar, Sturridge.

Shaktar - Cech, Azpi, Luiz, Cahill, Bertrand, Romeu, Lampard, Moses, Oscar, Marin, Torres.

United league - Cech, Ivan, Terry, Luiz, Cole, Mikel, Ramires, Mata, Hazard, Moses, Sturridge.

United Cup - Turnbull, Azpi, Ivan, Cahill, Bertrand, Romeu, Oscar, Marin, Lampard, Piazon, Torres.

That way no one apart from Cech, Ivan, Oscar and Cahill starts more than twice in these games and the game after that is Swansea so we can rest Ivan, Oscar and Cahill for that one.

Robbie has got enough resources to rotate the squad, had we gone into a run like this two years ago then we would have been in shit.

Well, I think the starting XI is all down to the circumstances.. Its all down to how the champions league group looks like, whose fit and whose not, whose in form or not, so on and so forth. And I really believe that some of the lads can play three games in a row (that is ofcourse if they are subbed off in the later stages of the game)

Easy.

Vidic is out, Rio is past it, their other defenders aren't exactly great anymore, De Gea is overrated in my eyes etc.

Rooney/Van Persie will be on top form I assume (I'd prefer to play against Rooney), and Ramires could do a job on Scholes or Carrick if he starts on the pivot.

everythin but what is bold.

Prefer 3 points in the league over a win the cup. Play the youth, you can guarantee Fergie won't play thier first team for this one.

Wanted Bradford....

I don't care if they beat us anyway, i just wanna win the league game. We owe them a good royal fucking after last season.

We have Arsenal, Norwich, Tottenham, Man Utd in our next 4 in the league. Hope we can win 3 of them. Our run in until xmas is shockingly hard lol. If we're still in the top 3 at Xmas, i'll say we can win the league.

Prefer 3 points in the league over a win the cup. Play the youth, you can guarantee Fergie won't play thier first team for this one.

Want to see us win this cup since we haven't won it for a long long time but yeah, it's definitely more crucial to win the league game. And agree with the Fergie part. United have to play Arsenal just days after this league cup meeting. Likely to rest some senior players.

Same apllies to Man United, though it is tougher for them as they play away from home. They could stay in some London hotel perhaps?

Rather than having to open a new thread for every round every time, have merged the two League Cup threads this season and pinned it. So, if you have any news, thoughts, analysis on the draw etc, just discuss it here from now on. Cheers. :)

CHOULO19 likes this

Rather than having to open a new thread for every round every time, have created a general thread to make things easier. So, if you have any news, thoughts, analysis on the draw etc, just discuss it here from now on. Cheers. :)

Rmpr and bpool like this

Dont care what they call this Cup ...League Cup ,,Milk Cup ,, Carling Cup ....Capital One cup ....Egg Cup ...Bra Cup ...

I WANT US to win the fucking thing ,, winning cups becomes a habit.

Dont care what they call this Cup ...League Cup ,,Milk Cup ,, Carling Cup ....Capital One cup ....Egg Cup ...Bra Cup ...

I WANT US to win the fucking thing ,, winning cups becomes a habit.

Poor Arsenal fans :D