test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

28. César Azpilicueta

Started by BlueLion.,

2,384 posts in this topic
4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I would love to know what he really thinks of Luiz, and especially Alonso, Morata, and Willian, lolol.

Hes a 'good guy' so I would think he likes them all and would say they are great and we need to support them blah blah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Unionjack said:

Hes a 'good guy' so I would think he likes them all and would say they are great and we need to support them blah blah

I know he would say that publicly, I meant what he actually thinks (in private, in his own mind).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vesper said:

I know he would say that publicly, I meant what he actually thinks (in private, in his own mind).

I'd really love to do a Watergate on the Bridge, Sarris office, changing room etc planting some bugs around the place/

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I'd really love to do a Watergate on the Bridge, Sarris office, changing room etc planting some bugs around the place/

Image result for watergate plumbersImage result for watergate plumbers

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Image result for watergate plumbersImage result for watergate plumbers

I'm a real conspiracist Try saying that with my head!

We could hire one of those ijits that break into clubs at night to do selfie movies to plant a few. A couple in the boardroom would be the most interesting.

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This guy is one of the most one dimensional players you will ever see, we need to upgrade him as much as we need to upgrade the useless cunt on the other side.

He can't cross for shit, he still looks for that fucking stupid Morata cross that worked for 2 games earlier last season and he offers fuck all going forward.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

This guy is one of the most one dimensional players you will ever see, we need to upgrade him as much as we need to upgrade the useless cunt on the other side.

He can't cross for shit, he still looks for that fucking stupid Morata cross that worked for 2 games earlier last season and he offers fuck all going forward.

 

at least he can tackle and does not fall over at every 1 on 1. 

kellzfresh and Bosnian Blue like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Papering over cracks, simply not good enough if we are to move up a level, both full backs need changing.

I wouldn't mind putting him back as CB if necessary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

As a last resort then yes, other than that needs phasing out IMO.

We need to bring in someone better so they can at least push each other and keep Dave trying/

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jason said:

Azpi is low-key the best penalty taker in the team. :ph34r:

Ninja emoji or not, I can't agree.  Hazard and Jorginho are fantastic.  Luiz too, though this is maybe only the second one I've seen from him.

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Ninja emoji or not, I can't agree.  Hazard and Jorginho are fantastic.  Luiz too, though this is maybe only the second one I've seen from him.

OH GTFO! :rant:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great performance yesterday. Was much more adventurous offensively than usual which left his side exposed sometimes but really positive play down the flank..I always knew he had that in him.

Unionjack and 0007 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.