Daniel Sturridge

the wes

Are people still crying over this useless shite?

He's gone, gone to a mid table scouserpool side much more suited to his level, which is great because now i can whole heartily dislike him

Ba is better, torres is shit, we'll get another striker in time.

Get over it, sturridge is gone and good riddance.

Seems like the only one crying is you. If you are so over Sturridge and do not care about him, why do you get so bothered if people rate him? Sounds like your hate of him is a contributor to the fact you can't get over him.

Lol, its too easy with sturridge fan boys...

So when ya's all jumping ship to liverpool?

And it is far too easy for you to get wound up. Apparently seeing posts that show any sign of regret at the fact we sold him, which, given his form, is justified, instigates random outbursts from you, born out of stubbornness.

Go back to beating off to your Floppes poster Count, we all know you won't be a member when we flog off your little blonde messiah - typical Torres fanboy

Lol torres has been shite, just better then sturridge was.

Also i've been a fan since 1998 every season without a miss, i'd count before but i take then as the beginning of 100%, so aye torres fan boy me hole lol.

Seems like the only one crying is you. If you are so over Sturridge and do not care about him, why do you get so bothered if people rate him? Sounds like your hate of him is a contributor to the fact you can't get over him.

And it is far too easy for you to get wound up. Apparently seeing posts that show any sign of regret at the fact we sold him, which, given his form, is justified, instigates random outbursts from you, born out of stubbornness.

Ya really dont get a joke do ya?

EDIT: being over him would have to imply i gave to fucks about him in the 1st place lol :D

Lol torres has been shite, just better then sturridge was.

Also i've been a fan since 1998 every season without a miss, i'd count before but i take then as the beginning of 100%, so aye torres fan boy me hole lol.

Only a Torres fanboy would rate Torres ahead of Sturridge. Go back to your Nando poster and cry a bit more, all anyone needs to do is check your post history regarding Floppes

EDIT: being over him would have to imply i gave to fucks about him in the 1st place lol :D

Still haven't answered my question. If you didn't give two fucks about him in the first place, why do you always come to the Sturridge thread with random outbursts because people are praising him? You're not forced to read a thread you know.

some of the idiots are unbelievable here. the way they insult sturridge you would be forced to think that he was as useless as torres. where is this coming from? look at sturridge now. he is proving himself whenever given a chance. his performance against man city was 10/10. swansea was 9/10. infact pool seem to suck when he is not playing for them which speaks truckloads about him.

i mean are torres wankers really so fucking and pathetically blind that they would insult sturridge to cover the blonde whore's ass.

I dont understand how one could have such hate towards Danny. What the fuck has he done? He was actually VERY good for us (playing out of position) on the wing.

And now he just proves how good he really is when actually used, and used the right way.

People call him selfish. Why? Because he actually TRIES to score and shoot, unlike Torres? Just look at how he's been in liverpool. Hardly selfish. Look at the assist he got lately. He's less selfish and focused on his task because he knows that his place in Liverpool is secured. In Chelsea he was treated like crap, given time only when Torres was injured. At his age, with his talent and considering that he'd been on the bench way too long and injured OF COURSE HE WANTS TO PROVE HIMSELF.

Say whatever you want, but Id pick danny over torres ANY day of the week and we'd definatley look MUCH better going into this part of the season with Danny+Ba.

I know he's gone and all that, but that doesnt mean you cant still discuss him. It doesnt mean that you still cant think we were STUIPID never to use him the way we should of.

Exactly he's got a scoring desire!!! He wants to get goals, he wants to help the team! (total opposite of Torres)

If Danny is so selfish guyz then why did he play in his unnatural position all of last season and was creating all our chances and WAS GIVEN LESS CHANCES THAN TORRES WHO WAS MUCH WORSE THAN DANNY! Did Danny ever complain about his mistreatment (as I would describe it since Torres was given more game time than him!)???? No. So how can u call him selfish?

If we had him from the start of the season. We would beaten WBA,Swansea and QPR (A). We got 2 points from those games and Danny could have got us 9!

U can't have a good team without a good striker!

He's a talented lad who I am surprised doesn't get a chance ahead of Welbeck in England.

He also was one of our top scorers last season from an unfavoured position out wide. All his goals was from the wing and now he is upfront for Liverpool, he is still showing he can score. How it itches me that Liverpool are going to have a prolific goalscorer for the next few seasons. ARGH!

Exactly he's got a scoring desire!!! He wants to get goals, he wants to help the team! (total opposite of Torres)

If Danny is so selfish guyz then why did he play in his unnatural position all of last season and was creating all our chances and WAS GIVEN LESS CHANCES THAN TORRES WHO WAS MUCH WORSE THAN DANNY! Did Danny ever complain about his mistreatment (as I would describe it since Torres was given more game time than him!)???? No. So how can u call him selfish?

If we had him from the start of the season. We would beaten WBA,Swansea and QPR (A). We got 2 points from those games and Danny could have got us 9!

U can't have a good team without a good striker!

He's a talented lad who I am surprised doesn't get a chance ahead of Welbeck in England.

Actually Danny was given the full 90 against West Brom and had TWO clear cut opportunities which he failed to convert.

Personally, this thread is simply going to be people looking to bash the club for letting a player go. We doubled our money on a player who was on an expiring contract and who was never going to be out number one striker. We have another young striker out on loan at West Brom looking to come in and challenge for a spot and we'll probably sign someone else in the summer.

Now I can't defend the Torres saga but it happened and there's nothing we can do about the last two years, but constant bitching about us selling Sturridge is fucking tedious and personally I'd rather look towards the future of the club than look for reasons to moan about it's past dealings.

Actually Danny was given the full 90 against West Brom and had TWO clear cut opportunities which he failed to convert.

Personally, this thread is simply going to be people looking to bash the club for letting a player go. We doubled our money on a player who was on an expiring contract and who was never going to be out number one striker. We have another young striker out on loan at West Brom looking to come in and challenge for a spot and we'll probably sign someone else in the summer.

Now I can't defend the Torres saga but it happened and there's nothing we can do about the last two years, but constant bitching about us selling Sturridge is fucking tedious and personally I'd rather look towards the future of the club than look for reasons to moan about it's past dealings.

He did miss some chances but if he had played at CF from the beginning we might have knicked it! Agree with u on several points. Lukaku's a great future prospect. I am not bitching just saying it was a mistake.

He also was one of our top scorers last season from an unfavoured position out wide. All his goals was from the wing and now he is upfront for Liverpool, he is still showing he can score. How it itches me that Liverpool are going to have a prolific goalscorer for the next few seasons. ARGH!

Not 1 goalscorer but 2 (that is if Suarez stays)

He had one full match in the League 6 months, where he missed 3 chances!

It's fairy obvious he is absolute crap based on the fact he missed 3 chances against West Brom.

We gave him this great opportunity of playing ONE full match ahead of Torres, and he missed these chances so obviously he aint good enough. Even though he was our top scorer with Lampard the season before that - despite playing out of position. Even though he was never given a run in the team as a striker. Even though he is only 23 year old.

You are sprouting absolute crap, you don't rate Sturridge but he has proven you wrong - he was given a run at Liverpool and outscored Torres and Ba's combined tally so far.

If the club had sold someone you rate for a fucking joke of a fee(12 million is a joke for a 23 year old who has the 4th best goals per minute ratio in the League over the last 4 years), I very much doubt you would be happy about it - it's just fairly obvious from your posts on the matter you have never rated Sturridge and 90 minutes against West Brom is apparently enough prove he isn't good enough for Chelsea. :rolleyes:

You see, this is where you fail to THINK.

Look at Lukaku when he played for us. Sloppy, poor first and last touch. Why? Because he wasnt given enough playtime. Just look at how he is improving now.

The same goes for Danny. Being injured AND being benched not played regulary you cant expect a guys touch on the ball to be perfect. Are u honestly telling me you cannot see a differance in what danny is doing in liverpool now and the few games he got 15 minutes for us?

Playing regular, getting trust and playing in your natural position are ingrediens to sucess and to reach your own maximal performance and ability. Unfortunatley, Danny got none of those in Chelsea. Now he is, and look at him.

The club messed up with Daniel, I hope it doesn't happen to Lukaku. To be honest, I'd have preferred a strikeforce of Lukaku, Sturridge and Ba to Torres, Ba and Falcao. Big money strikers at Chelsea have more often than not failed to live up to their price tags.