Eden Hazard

the wes

I doubt that we need the money though! we can bring talent without selling him .. like willian .. shurrle and salah .. if its about world class players then we already have some and bought matic!

he doesn't just fit the system .. sometimes I feel the system is built around him! .. why sell him? even hypothetically?! just don't :P

We don't need the money but now when we are trying to be in profit we can't just splash 100M

We don't need the money but now when we are trying to be in profit we can't just splash 100M

but HELL we can sell Torres & ba for some cash!

some players we don't even know if they're still alive like A.Cole! .. don't forget the 51 players on loan! :D

if we sell some then we can buy talent and still make profit .. in fact it's not a hard equation at all !

Hazard has been brilliant, but for me he has had dips in form over the season where at times he looked lost. Now I am not for one minute saying he shouldn't have these dips but if we are putting Hazard in this so called 'World Class' bracket or one of the 'Elite' his dips in form and consistency need to level out. There has been games this season such as Palace where he didn't feature and struggled to take the game by the neck, the so called 'Elite' do this, especially the like of Ronaldo, Messi and Suarez.

Again, I am not saying he has been poor at all, he's been magnificent for us. I am also adamant he will become an elite player he has all the tools to do so. We also should be very proud he plays for us, the ceiling and future for Hazard is huge. This lad also deserves to have a world class forward to feed.....the future is bright.

That was bale's specialty last season

but HELL we can sell Torres & ba for some cash!

some players we don't even know if they're still alive like A.Cole! .. don't forget the 51 players on loan! :D

if we sell some then we can buy talent and still make profit .. in fact it's not a hard equation at all !

It's true, but Torres is almost unsellable and Ba won't go for more than 5M

But I agree that our board should think about selling some "useless" players on loan.

That was bale's specialty last season

I agree, Bale was more important for tottenham than Eden is for us, but looking at it now, I think Eden atleast equals Bale (when speaking about prize, I don't really watch Laliga)

As best player, he needs to step up when we play shit and save the day. He didnt do it vs Palace, Villa or any other game realy.

This is separating him from world class and talented player.

From the top of my head,what about games against Hull,Swansea,City,Liverpool,Fulham,Sunderland,Soton?Alll games in which Hazard played a crucial role by either scoring or assisting and won us these games.The thing is Hazard is not yet the finished product and you cant rely on him to bail us out everytime.The games that you mention,Those are the games in which the other attackers have to come alive and do something because Hazard is marked by fucking 3 men and he has got Torres,Oscar and Ramires to link up with so no wonder he struggled.

From the top of my head,what about games against Hull,Swansea,City,Liverpool,Fulham,Sunderland,Soton?Alll games in which Hazard played a crucial role by either scoring or assisting and won us these games.The thing is Hazard is not yet the finished product and you cant rely on him to bail us out everytime.The games that you mention,Those are the games in which the other attackers have to come alive and do something because Hazard is marked by fucking 3 men and he has got Torres,Oscar and Ramires to link up with so no wonder he struggled.

Thats the point. It doesnt matter who he play with; HE has to do it on his own. Like scoring the winner vs palace or Villa in 87min or sth. Bale did it last year, Spurs (as seen this year) are shit and yet he was saving their asses every week.

We dont realy talk about Hazard as talent, but as best club player of Suarez, Rvp, Aguero quality. He obviously isnt as experienced or will not score 30 goals per season, but he is the kind of player who has to step up when others dont. Since hattrick he only scored 3 penalties. Jose said Hazard is up there with best (its not exactly like that due to his age) and should put crucial goal more often.

Thats the point. It doesnt matter who he play with; HE has to do it on his own. Like scoring the winner vs palace or Villa in 87min or sth. Bale did it last year, Spurs (as seen this year) are shit and yet he was saving their asses every week.

We dont realy talk about Hazard as talent, but as best club player of Suarez, Rvp, Aguero quality. He obviously isnt as experienced or will not score 30 goals per season, but he is the kind of player who has to step up when others dont. Since hattrick he only scored 3 penalties. Jose said Hazard is up there with best (its not exactly like that due to his age) and should put crucial goal more often.

Suarez has Gerrard,Coutinho,Sturridge.RVP had a fantastic partnership with Rooney and Aguero gets to play with Yaya,Nasri,Silva,Negredo.See the difference?The thing is you cant expect a player to dribble past 3 people everytime,In these types of situations you need somebody to linkup with or you need that early pass which will make it a 1v1 situation with the fullback but Hazard most of the time gets neither but hey Suarez finished nicely after a defence splitting pass by Gerrard so Hazard has to do better right?