Eden Hazard

the wes

how could he not want to sign with us? problems with owners who are russian jews? I'm genuinely perplexed..

I mean he'd rather go to Spurs and in no way do they look likely to be in a CL final the coming years

but if he doesn't fancy Chelsea no point going after him

That is true and i guess it's in our DNA now to have a heavyweight Striker who leads the line with power seeing as Drogba has done it soo well over the years. Having said that though mate i still think we need more creative, more nimble wingers, yes obviously not all lightweight fuckers who can't ride a tackle! Just don't think Hulk is in the same league as Drogba!

I think no one is in the same league as Didi.

He is just something we will miss very much after he leaves. I was very happy when we signed Lukaku, but it will be harder for him to start shining, than it was thought...

Btw, only real weakness about Hulk is his height, he wont get much headers as he is only 1.80m

Other way, I think he would causing more trouble in PL than Hazard. And if Hazard starts realy shine, RM and barca will want him and he will want to go there (like CR).

Just saw a French journo on twitter claim that we invited him to our training facility, but he declined to go. He's keen on either Utd or City. This guy also explains that us signing Marin will make it even more unlikely that Hazard will come here.

I think Hulk would be better for us. We could sign him up without all of the hoopla and other teams fighting over him and let the Mancs slug it out for Hazard. Let him warm City's bench.

That Journo is talking bullshit. That would be considered "tapping up".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2137498/Tottenham-Eden-Hazard-Gio-dos-Santos-makeweight.html

If we get 4th spot or win the UCL and Tottenham somehow get him, it'll be terrible business from our point of view. We can offer much more than Spurs. If he goes to City or United it's somewhat more understandable, but Spurs? No way, we are definitely better for Hazard than Spurs.

If we win CL, he will jump on our boat, other way we will get him very hard...

Looks realy class player, but I also want Hulk (obviously), but that means too much money. Unfortunely only one will probably come...

Imo, the club will go for more players like Marin this summer. That means good talneted players but not big names like Hulk or Hazard...

i think the club fears about the the new Fair Play rules. As much as i want Hazard in the team, i dont think it will be that bad to keep making

good and abit more healthy signings. Kind a like we did in first mourinho days (i mean not to get the big superstars, get the ones we think could be

superstars for Chelsea).