Eden Hazard

the wes

Hazzy is now flattering with Fergie...

We should send our scouts on his matches more regulary, he needs to know we are looking at him. Also we should star anouncing our main player wishes, right now, not one single fucking player has been oficialy interesting for cfc board...soon, season will be over and we will need to know who can we count on in transfer july and august to join us...

he's been scouted over 100 times by us and he would certainly know it

^That is what I said

We sended scouts only, instead of actualy telling who are we interested in at press conferences...

I am sure that would help us getting some players, who might decide to play for us after we showed longer interest in them. Instead of last minute offers...

^That is what I said

We sended scouts only, instead of actualy telling who are we interested in at press conferences...

I am sure that would help us getting some players, who might decide to play for us after we showed longer interest in them. Instead of last minute offers...

Does it really matters that we declare our interest on Hazard?! IF we want him, we'll go get him. Don't have to announce it and make everyone alert of us.

I'm rather sceptical about that. How much did his agent influence that decision?

A lot I guess BUT if he really loves the club and did not want to leave, he should be ignoring whatever his agent said and negotiate a reasonable contract with the club to stay. That didn't happen I guess and he left and joined Liverpool, who IIRC, is paying him 90k per week.

That cross was just ridiculous. Outrageous skill!

Martin Ferguson(Fergie's brother) and Vieira were both at the game too.

Gonna be very depressed IF we don't get him! In fact, think I'll be crying!

There are plenty of fish in the sea. If United get Hazard then it's safe to say they won't be getting Kagawa and then there's of course Lavezzi, Hulk, Muniain etc.