Eden Hazard

the wes

Lads....just forget about him until there is a big piece of news...look at how we pulled of the Marin transfer under everyone's nose. Who knows, perhaps the club will announce that Eden will join too, you never know. Let's be patient and see where he ends up. I'm pretty sure we have good alternatives if we fail to bring him here.

His loss if he doesn't wanna join B)

Agreed the board, Emenalo and whoever else is behind our transfer policy deserve a lot of credit for our transfer business over the last couple of seasons, and based on that evidence, I'm fully confident they'll get it right again next season.

The club cannot just get rid of everyone over 30 in one hit and bring in 10 new players. They know rebuilding is required but it has already begun. The signings of Ramires, David Luiz, Romeu, Courtois, Lukaku, Mata, De Bruyne, Cahill and even Torres have slowly provided us with a backbone of a team which will form a new era at Chelsea over the next few years and beyond.

The Marin deal backs this up. Have faith and I firmly believe the majority of us will be happy with the squad we have come August.

Meh, with the odds of him going to Real in just a year or so, I don't want another mercenary. Let him go to City, Adam Johnson is always welcome here. I don't see what the fuss is all about anyways, he is always talking for every other club. Yeah, I guess he is a "wonderkid" and? What makes him superior to other wingers? What is the guarantee he won't flop? What is the guarantee he will be the new CR for United or for City. Meh, let them get him. Ivanovic or Ryan will tear him and he'll go crying :(

Yeah I don't care if he goes to City cause we will have more money to buy Hulk and Adam Jonhson.

Jonhson is still a good players, and being English helps for the homegrown rule.

And Hulk I take him over Hazard. We need a new powerhouse!

Just watched the last 25 of latest Lille vs PSG. Hazard scores a well placed PK (due to joe cole magic ball causing a red card foul on the lille striker). Then Hazard assists via Rabona. Then he switches the field via arial heel flick. Then he puts himself almost through on goal by chipping it over a defender's head and running right by. Quite impressive.

HOWEVER!!! I still have doubts for his (and players like him in general) consistency and ability to "play with the big boys" as it were.

P.S. I'd take Cole back over him any day :wub:

Hazard> Lavezzi > Hulk. That would be my preference of the wingers I want to see at Chelsea. You could throw Kagawa in the mix as well.

Lavezzi was never better than Hulk. Plus he is two years older. Fine player still, played very good against us, but to chose between Hulk and Lavezzi I pick Hulk anytime.

It's not the end of the world if we don't get him. Yea he looks like a gem of a winger, but hopefully the club are taking a new direction in trying to find the nobodies to be the somebodies. KdB could be as good as, or even better, than Eden. Or he may not be. In any case, we better just accept we might not get him now & be surprised if we do.

Robinho started out well just there wasn't enough Brazilians to help him bed in as much I think..

That's just a poor excuse. Let's not forget he was great for City when they play at home but completely rubbish on the road.

Lads you are forgetting Willian ffs he's immense! <_<

On a serious note I would honestly rather see Kagawa and Moura than Hazard and Hulk join in the summer. Hazard would become another CR7 and end up wanting to play for Barca or Madrid and as for Hulk well i just don't rate him that highly, dunno what all the fuss is about! The other two have impressed me a lot, Kagawa especially has great vision which we still lack big time!

Lads you are forgetting Willian ffs he's immense! <_<

On a serious note I would honestly rather see Kagawa and Moura than Hazard and Hulk join in the summer. Hazard would become another CR7 and end up wanting to play for Barca or Madrid and as for Hulk well i just don't rate him that highly, dunno what all the fuss is about! The other two have impressed me a lot, Kagawa especially has great vision which we still lack big time!

Well once Essien, and Drogba leaves we won't have big powerhouse.

And right now Hulk seems to fit that category to give us that difference in the field.

Noticed we are going lightweight in the midfield, which is ok, but we still need something to change it up.

Powerhouse players have been our trade mark for some time.

A certain Hasselbaink before Roman, if anyone remembers?

Hulk is the next in breed to follow those steps.

Well once Essien, and Drogba leaves we won't have big powerhouse.

And right now Hulk seems to fit that category to give us that difference in the field.

Noticed we are going lightweight in the midfield, which is ok, but we still need something to change it up.

Powerhouse players have been our trade mark for some time.

A certain Hasselbaink before Roman, if anyone remembers?

Hulk is the next in breed to follow those steps.

That is true and i guess it's in our DNA now to have a heavyweight Striker who leads the line with power seeing as Drogba has done it soo well over the years. Having said that though mate i still think we need more creative, more nimble wingers, yes obviously not all lightweight fuckers who can't ride a tackle! Just don't think Hulk is in the same league as Drogba!