Eden Hazard

the wes

Hazard been fantastic. I dont mind if he doesnt get x amount of goals, since he setups his teammates well, however, the one thing I do mind is the fact he passes up shots.

Hopefully, our leftback can link up better, giving Hazard more opportunities to shine.

To be honest. Hazard had a decent game against Arsenal, not amazing. But the reaction by the fans and the media proved how much goals matter. It probably wasn't even a top 3 Hazard performance this season but got the most plaudits because he had one moment of magic but this time instead of a key pass or assist, it resulted in a goal.

If he wants to win the ballon d'or, he must start scoring more. Not Messi Ronaldo level, but def more than last year.

To be honest. Hazard had a decent game against Arsenal, not amazing. But the reaction by the fans and the media proved how much goals matter. It probably wasn't even a top 3 Hazard performance this season but got the most plaudits because he had one moment of magic but this time instead of a key pass or assist, it resulted in a goal.

If he wants to win the ballon d'or, he must start scoring more. Not Messi Ronaldo level, but def more than last year.

I HOPE he would rather win the PL or CL than the Ballon D'Or

The closest player stylistically to Hazard is Ribery and he had a very strong case for winning the Ballon d'Or in 2013*. Ribery doesn't score 50 like Messi or Ronaldo; in fact that season he only scored 11 goals if Wikipedia isn't lying to me.

*Ribery really should have won the award as he was the best player on a team that won the treble. Ronaldo won nothing (if I recall correctly) so it was a bit of a joke decision in my honest opinion. It just goes to show it is really just a popularity contest and not worth serious consideration at the end of the day, so beating Hazard up for potentially never winning the thing is a joke. I'm convinced he keeps talking about it only because reporters keep asking him about those two players and winning the Ballon d'Or one day.

He plays bad but scores and we lose 3:1. He plays great creates two goals doesnt score but we win 2:0.

You need to realize we are not Hazard Fc but Chelsea fc. And Eden himself said he wants to create for others rather than just score goals. He is more Ribery than Ronaldo. And thats what people seem to not understand. This aint fifa. Not all top players score and score and score...same story happend when people expected miracles from Oscar but now realised what his true role is.

The sooner people will get past the obsession that Hazard needs to score shitload of goals and win 10 golden balls to be considered world class player, the better. He doesnt need to score goals. He helps the team, he improves us as unit in attack and that can win us trophies.

Everyone jumps on Ronaldo at Real but thing is that Di Maria was the one who brought them CL last year. Ronaldo scored all those goals, but he did shit all in most important game. Di Maria didnt score but he was key for trophy in their campaign. If Hazard can give that kind of impact to our team, we will win trophies. And this is the main goal.

Right now its impossible to beat Messi or Ronaldo even if Hazard scores 30 goals. Its just impossible. But is Ronaldo big game match winner? No. Even Messi wasnt in recent two years. But in few years things will change as they always do, ball is round etc and new players will be winning golden balls. If Eden brings us on top of england and europe, he will be among best even if he will score just 10 goals per season. The thing is that he has potential to unlock any defence and doesnt need to score to do that. We have 11 players; not just one.

Agree with your point on Hazard. But your very harsh on Ronaldo. Ronaldo was Real's most important player in winning the CL. They never would've made it to the final without him. 17 goals and 4 assists in a single CL campaign. Do you realise how exceptional that is? Don't think a Chelsea player has even managed double figures in goals in Chelsea's CL history. He was poor in the final, that's true. But he wasn't 100% fit so that was no surprise.

Drogba wasn't so crucial in winning the CL because he scored that header in the final. He was crucial because he was there when the team needed him most and scored 'big' goals throughout the campaign.

And Ronaldo is not a big game match winner? He scored against Bayern, Dortmund, Atletico (not just the penalty in the final), Barcelona (he holds the record for scoring in the most consecutive matches against Barca). There was a time when you could question Ronaldo's record in big games but that hasn't been the case for years.

As for Hazard, he is great just the way he is. But like he said himself, he needs to score more goals and provide more assists to take his game to the next level.

no i think i know what he wants because i listened his last interview and actually he was disgusted because he wants to score more goals but he can't . Ronaldo is far better than himat scoring goals and it's not his fault if he can't score more , it's not this kind of player that scores 40 or 50 goals.