Eden Hazard

the wes

in terms of goals his season is really awful but i think if he continues like that he can score many penalties , Neymar is better this season , everybody is going to say Neymar is better but i don't care

Great game vs arsenal. Someone wrote he plays like iniesta, dribbling and close control may be but hazard scores more but gets less assists and hazard is less technical than iniesta but more powerful. For now that's how I view him too like an EPL version of iniesta.

Usually starts scoring more and more goals as the season progresses... Was absolutely magnificent from about November onwards last season, without really playing well at all before that. Still think its f'd up how he's only scored 2 goals since the 6-0 game :blink:

But, I can only see him getting better from here on in. Brilliant Eden :yes:

Usually starts scoring more and more goals as the season progresses... Was absolutely magnificent from about November onwards last season, without really playing well at all before that. Still think its f'd up how he's only scored 2 goals since the 6-0 game :blink:

But, I can only see him getting better from here on in. Brilliant Eden :yes:

Yea, kind of dried up in goals but not in performance levels. He's taken it up a notch this season

Great game vs arsenal. Someone wrote he plays like iniesta, dribbling and close control may be but hazard scores more but gets less assists and hazard is less technical than iniesta but more powerful. For now that's how I view him too like an EPL version of iniesta.

Iniesta is excellent at creating chances. Hazard too but I am sure stats wise that Hazard has more assists. Maybe I am wrong but Hazard bagged a lot of assists at Lille and in his first season here got into double figures with assists and second season not as much but a few. That is for me why Eden is such a great player. Not only has he got the capablities of scoring goals, he is brilliant and making assists and creating chances.

Source mate?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2783250/Eden-Hazard-Chelsea-s-Lionel-Messi-claims-Blues-star-Cesc-Fabregas.html

Hazard has that incredible ability to unsettle the opposition. He is the link between midfield and attack for us; he is our Messi because he makes the difference.We have a young team but we are very positive about the future.

The two played together in Barcelona youth teams from the age of 13 until he left for North London aged 16. Fabregas admitted leaving Barcelona this time around was harder than the first time.

Leaving the second time was much worse. When you leave as a teenager you don’t even imagine being a first team player.

I would still repeat the experience because it was a dream to play at the Camp Nou. Even though some people don’t want to accept it I left this time with five trophies.

My first seven months were great. But after we were knocked out of the Champions League by Chelsea I began to be singled out for criticism. From then on I knew I could be whistled at games. But I coped with it.

Talking on his move to Chelsea:

It was during the last season that the Chelsea option began to look like the best one for me. [Arsene] Wenger had my position well covered with [Mesut] Ozil, Santi [Cazorla] and [Jack] Wilshere. It was the position he needed least and so I chose Chelsea even though Arsenal had the first option.

My first meeting with Mourinho was face to face. There was a lot of respect and he convinced me very quickly. We were very honest with each other that everything that had happened [between Barcelona and Real Madrid] was now in the past.

My mind was made up talking to him. Of the three options I had in England I told him I that I had made my mind up.

where does he say he can win the ballon d'or ?

Last night in his interview for Cadena Cope.

Q - "Hazard remember you of Messi?"

A - "Yes, he is our Messi, he is our best player. He is the one that makes the difference and he is the one that makes the transition between defence and attack. He has this amazing balance and if he'll start to score more goals I'm sure we will soon see him on the Ballon d'Or shortlist."