test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

30. David Luiz

Started by BlueLion.,

7,505 posts in this topic

Still, I think Luiz could use some rest...especially when we have those fixtures that are closely spaced. Maybe give Ake or Terry an opportunity to help out.

Some warrior this guy is, the fact that he was more than willing to play through the pain barrier for the cause has endeared him to me exponentially. In fact, this isn't even the first time, he wasn't fully fit for that night in Munich but who could forget his performance and that penalty? Absolutely massive this guy has been for us this year! I don't know whether it's the system or Conte or just the fact that Luiz has gotten more mature but at this point his signing seems like a masterstroke to me. Also, thank you Aurelio De Laurentiis!  

So happy for David. He came back for one thing and that was to win the Premier League with Chelsea. The only thing he didn't won when he was here in his first period. 

Still remember all the people laughing at us for re-signing him. Coming back with the objective to win the League and to achieve it like this. Wonderful. 

11Drogba likes this

Don't think his game has changed that much. Conte obviously instructs him to stay back, so not many forward runs, but his weaknesses and virtues are all there. The system, as it should, protects and works for him.

WBA game had it all: poor anticipation attempt which almost led to a goal (thank azpi for covering); a great interception on an almost certain goal, and fantastic control and distribution from the back.

at one time he stopped a long ball with one touch before the bounce and in the same movement he passed he ball forward. When you need a goal and are in attack Luiz is probably the best CB in the world.

11Drogba and Amblève. like this

What a great season he had. He proved the doubters wrong big time as he was in great form all year. Hope he can carry on next season, it's great to have guys like him in our squad.

11Drogba and Stats like this

David Luiz spends £1M on supercar keys for Chelsea's title-winners... and Roman Abramovich's gift is forged from a 5bn-year-old meteorite!

David Luiz has spent over a million pounds to buy his Chelsea title-winning team-mates, manager Antonio Conte and owner Roman Abramovich unique, ultra-luxury souvenirs of their Premier League triumph.

Luiz, a first-time winner of the English title, splashed the cash for 30 wrist-worn supercar keys that were handed out at Chelsea’s Cobham training base on Friday morning.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4522408/Luiz-spends-1M-supercar-keys-Chelsea-title-winners.html

On 4/30/2017 at 9:31 PM, Mufassir08 said:

Some warrior this guy is, the fact that he was more than willing to play through the pain barrier for the cause has endeared him to me exponentially. In fact, this isn't even the first time, he wasn't fully fit for that night in Munich but who could forget his performance and that penalty? Absolutely massive this guy has been for us this year! I don't know whether it's the system or Conte or just the fact that Luiz has gotten more mature but at this point his signing seems like a masterstroke to me. Also, thank you Aurelio De Laurentiis!  

I love Luiz. I just hope he never cuts his hair in case he loses his powers like Samson!

It's funny how Luiz avoid any abuse after a shocking game :D Only because he is a nice guy it seems. But if we want to continue keep winning I don't believe we can stick with this guy in defend. The guy is a joker.

blueblood22 likes this

2 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

It's funny how Luiz avoid any abuse after a shocking game :D Only because he is a nice guy it seems. But if we want to continue keep winning I don't believe we can stick with this guy in defend. The guy is a joker.

We have other priorities now, he is the last one of our problems in all honestly.

Just now, Tautvix said:

Yeap, the guy's a clearly bad omen for a team that wants to win trophies. Need to get rid off.

NzGtbm0.jpg

11Drogba, Johnnyeye and Amblève. like this

1 hour ago, Tautvix said:

I would look to get rid of cahill first before David luiz. 

It's clear that Conte don't trust any other cb we have so buy a good one this summer. 

Would love van but Southampton might make it stone saga II. 

3 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I would look to get rid of cahill first before David luiz. 

It's clear that Conte don't trust any other cb we have so buy a good one this summer. 

Would love van but Southampton might make it stone saga II. 

did you saw the game tonight?! if not cahill we were losing just after the first half 3-0 already...