David Luiz

the wes

The 2013-14 revenues will likely total £339.8m (£389.8m if Luiz goes to Paris) and is broken down as follows -
Commercial revenue: £101.7m
Broadcasting revenue: £130m
Matchday revenue: £71.2m
Transfer sales: £36.9m (£86.9m if Luiz goes to Paris)
TOTAL: £339.8m (£389.8m if Luiz goes to Paris)

A-7sbBoCYAAjL6V.jpg

So my three favourite players all sold or released in the same year.

Lol at the Chelsea fans celebrating at the transfer fee as if we're getting a piece of the money. A trophyless season and celebrating transfer fees. We've become Arsenal overnight.

Luiz will prove everyone wrong at PSG.

Lol at the Chelsea fans celebrating at the transfer fee as if we're getting a piece of the money. A trophyless season and celebrating transfer fees. We've become Arsenal overnight.

Calm down fanboy.

We're excited about what the transfer fee could lead to! I'm never attached to players just the badge... If the club see Mata and/or Luiz as surplus to requirements and use the transfer kitty to re-invest into the club then I'm all for it. £50m can buy at least 2 Luiz's or one Pogba!

Not we have, just you.

What the fuck are you talking about??

50 million pounds for a player who let's be honest isn't first choice and again let's be honest can sometimes be a bit of a liability is a fucking incredible price. We're hardly short of defenders and/or midfielders are we. This money can be used for what we actually need. A striker!!

Like Arsenal. Yeah, being in the title race until the last week of the season and reaching the CL semi final is just like Arsenal.

Bellend....

We've already paid 32 million for Costa according to virtually all media sources. So it's potentially 50 million + the remaining of our transfer kitty.

Lol at the Chelsea fans celebrating at the transfer fee as if we're getting a piece of the money. A trophyless season and celebrating transfer fees.

We're not touching those trophies either. Or hang medals on the back of our bedroom door...

Chelsea winning a trophy = 10+ beers for me

Paris paying an insane amount of money on a squad player = 3 or 4 beers and the possibility of buying a world class player that will actually improve this team.

win-win situation for me (us) I guess.

So what if he does? What, are we going to be jealous of their defense?

On the pitch he won't be missed at all.

We've already paid 32 million for Costa according to virtually all media sources. So it's potentially 50 million + the remaining of our transfer kitty.

I think you're splitting hair's a little there, mate :lol: you know what i mean surely.

I think you're splitting hair's a little there, mate :lol: you know what i mean surely.

Yeah, but if we've already paid the release clause for Costa, which seems to be the case................ B) . If it is, we have the Luiz fee to spend on other pressing areas i.e Central midfield and left back.