Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

David Luiz

BlueLion.
Followers 5

24 minutes ago, Leif said:

I don't think he's any less solid than other teams CB's this season, and his ambition to get the ball forward is only a good thing if he keeps up his defensive side. Everything in moderation. Except own goals.

I think we should try with backline of Rudiger - Christensen - Luiz. LCB position would give him a little more freedom to roam forward and this backlinw would be perfect to start building from the back. We need defenders that can create something unlike Cahill

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no he's back to reveal next season's kits

I ususally avoid this thread as it's depressing to read some of the things written about our very own sideshow bob. It seems a lot of people want him to be this robotic perfect defender who makes the

What a way to mark your 100th cap:

Posted Images

Its really good to know, if the reason why conte drop luiz, is actually not because luiz get injured or something

Because its really nice to know, we actually have manager, not just because he understand whats wrong with his team, how to improve defence and drop really senior player that actually almost guarantees starter. But also give huge confidence and trust to young player for play not just in big game but probably can consided as one of the most important and decisive match of our season and conte's career as our manager

I don't understand. On his day, Luiz is 1 of our 4 best outfield players. And he doesn't have off days that often. 

Regardless, Conte should only have a say in the future of our players if he himself has a future here.

Okay...what the hell has happened with Conte and Luiz? Our squad is already thin as it is. We don't need another player-manager fall out and are forced to weaken our squad unnecessarily!

• Like 1

I think Conte will eventually want to play a back four once he gets the left-back he wants. However, as long as Luiz is in the contention for starting XI, we will be stuck with back three as this guy just cannot handle the back four. 

Future defence:

New Left-back - Rudiger - Christensen - Azpilicueta 

That sounds really good to me.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Great. Even after a big win against United semehow we manage to create another crisis. 

For real. This club is pure trash-TV drama at times :lol:

• Like 1