test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Spike

Politics & Stuff

Started by Spike,

8,623 posts in this topic
13 minutes ago, Vesper said:

even worse

he had just turned 32yo 2 months, 10 days before he died

:(

Born    December 16, 1961
Valdosta, Georgia, U.S.
Died    February 26, 1994 (aged 32)
Little Rock, Arkansas, U.S.

Can rely on you to go and find the exact details :P

Seriously, if you havent seen his political routines -there are so many similarities to what we're going through now RIP

15 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Can rely on you to go and find the exact details :P

Seriously, if you havent seen his political routines -there are so many similarities to what we're going through now RIP

I am a huge Hicks fan

I knew he was 32yo at his death, but I do cop to looking up the exact dates :D

Just now, Vesper said:

I am a huge Hicks fan

I knew he was 32yo at his death, but I do cop to looking up the exact dates :D

Some of the stuff he said about Barbera Bush - at one time I thought he must have been murdered

Atomiswave likes this

Melanias blog

I THOUGHT it would be easy. Marry rich bloated pig man, have quiet life as scowling clothes hanger, wait to outlive him, then have a lovely time as wizened twiglet in killer heels.

Instead he became leader of the free world, which means everyone on earth knows I have sex with imbecilic squint-eyed pumpkin. And to make it worse, he now seems to be impervious to illness. Even the Covid found him repulsive.

Financially it’s embarrassing. He pays less tax than the plumber husbands of my former friends back in Slovenia, so they are phoning up asking if I need them to post me some five Euro notes in an envelope. I tell them we are fine, we have gold toilet, Donald just selfish terrible human.

Everyone’s husband occasionally says something foolish at parties but this ‘my daughter has the best body’: is this an American thing? I keep my mouth smiling but my eyes say, ‘why did I get involved with this crazy family and why does horrid Ivanka get to go on Air Force One more than me?’.

I suppose it’s good he has his Twitter to play with, because it gives me time to work out how many of these Egyptian cotton sheets it would take for me to tie together and then abseil down the wall of the White House.

Why else do you think I got rid of those spiky rose bushes? I’m preparing an emergency exit in case he wins. Or loses. Whatever happens, I have had enough being First Lady. Gold toilet can go to hell.

Vesper and 11Drogba like this

"Ummm....is this as fucking crazy as I think it is?"

Video they're playing at every Trump rally now.

1 hour ago, 11Drogba said:

Another beheading in France.

Wow crazy, terrorism?

You know I have been thinking about this, Terrorism has drop the last few years. It's not often as it was happening the last few years ago. 

I wonder why? 

Vesper likes this

He can go fuck himself cuz thats a bad comparison. Why should the current generation pay the atrocities made by their forefathers? I find it funny that our so called leaders come out and say we cant do this and that regarding Muhammed but you can piss all over Jesus as much you like.

Vesper and killer1257 like this

RIP Europe , you had a good run. I just hope modern civilisation collapses before we are completely overrun by low IQ savages 

7 hours ago, Fernando said:

Wow crazy, terrorism?

You know I have been thinking about this, Terrorism has drop the last few years. It's not often as it was happening the last few years ago. 

I wonder why? 

Hopefully less people slipping through gaps...dont know if that is the case however. But more surveillance or tighter surveillance especially after Manchester..for here anyway 

Know in 2017 there were quite a few in the UK and seemed things just kept happening. And before that the Paris attacks and all.

Fernando and Vesper like this

7 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

He can go fuck himself cuz thats a bad comparison. Why should the current generation pay the atrocities made by their forefathers? I find it funny that our so called leaders come out and say we cant do this and that regarding Muhammed but you can piss all over Jesus as much you like.

piss on all religion

it is what all the cool kids are doing

seriously

almost all the negative shit in the western and middle eastern world comes from religious origins

China and North Korea being the main exceptions, and in both, the state is like a religion, especially NoKo

Atomiswave and We Hate Scouse like this

BBC staff told they could be suspended if they attend LGBT pride events under new rules

The BBC has issued new guidance for staff on political impartiality

https://inews.co.uk/news/media/bbc-staff-suspended-attend-lgbt-pride-events-ban-new-impartiality-rules-742247

:grr:

yet NOTHING will happen if they go to a hetero event

killer1257 and We Hate Scouse like this

Boris doing his yappity yap yap waffle at 5....wonder who leaked all the info!! Least doing it today rather then waiting.. dont think they couldve left it till Monday now.

Vesper likes this

2 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Boris doing his yappity yap yap waffle at 5....wonder who leaked all the info!! Least doing it today rather then waiting.. dont think they couldve left it till Monday now.

People were panic buying this morning :rolleyes:

Annoying how the media call the ideology free opportunist 'Boris' . It makes him seem unaccountable like a hapless but harmless toy bear or something instead of an amoral wrecker of our Country. They didnt call Major 'John' or Blair 'Tony'

Laylabelle, Vesper and Atomiswave like this

Should of locked us down 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after the kids half term break, yet they pussy footed about and it was quite clear the postcode traffic light system would not work.

It's lockdown now until after Xmas.

Laylabelle and Vesper like this