Spike

13 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Well in that context no.

I remember Haiti being all one till Dominican Republic was established and pushed the Haitian to the other side of the country.

Today Haiti is much more poorer then Dominican Republic.

This is what will happen in the future. Israel will sign a peace treaty allowing Palestinian to have their own sovereign state and Israel it's own allowing the Jews to build their temple....which is funny that they are not allowed to go into the temple mount to pray...... 

what would become of the dome of the rock? I don't think they can build on the temple mount

what would become of the dome of the rock? I don't think they can build on the temple mount

So what will happen to the dome? I assume it will stay there. They can create the Jewish temple next to it.

Muslim will not like it but it's the only way.

No peace arrangements will happen until this is allowed.

9 minutes ago, Fernando said:

So what will happen to the dome? I assume it will stay there. They can create the Jewish temple next to it.

Muslim will not like it but it's the only way.

No peace arrangements will happen until this is allowed.

oh right, a smaller temple

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

Now all we need is some world leader to enforce this like UN....

Because some Muslim nations like Egypt might not accept and attack.

So an enforcer is needed.

:lol:

I genuinely can't tell if you're serious! Please tell me you're trolling, please! You can't possibly be suggesting that the destruction of the lives of millions of people over several generations is justified because of some temple mentioned in a book? A fucking temple! 

No offense, but whatever 'god' designed this narrative is an evil prick! 

I genuinely can't tell if you're serious! Please tell me you're trolling, please! You can't possibly be suggesting that the destruction of the lives of millions of people over several generations is justified because of some temple mentioned in a book? A fucking temple! 

No not justified just saying that any future peace plan will have this caveat.

Look, the temple is their Holy grail. 

If you give them that, the ability to create their temple they will give in fast. 

Look at how many peace treaty we have tried to have? 

Always fail. 

But they will definitely give about everything just to build their temple..... Not jew and I'm generalizing but I feel confident in this. That you give them their temple they will have no problems negotiating anything with anybody. 

17 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

That God did murder people's children to prove a point. Should be viewed as evil, you're right

15 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Look, the temple is their Holy grail. 

If you give them that, the ability to create their temple they will give in fast. 

Look at how many peace treaty we have tried to have? 

Always fail. 

But they will definitely give about everything just to build their temple..... Not jew and I'm generalizing but I feel confident in this. That you give them their temple they will have no problems negotiating anything with anybody. 

Look, I respect your beliefs and your right to have them, but you CANNOT cram them into issues that effect everyone else who does not share them.

You just can't build any political agreement on such irrationality! 

What matters is people, their rights, and their abilities to lead a decent life. THAT should be the basis of any peace deal.

Look, I respect your beliefs and your right to have them, but you CANNOT cram them into issues that effect everyone else who does not share them.

You just can't build any political agreement on such irrationality! 

What matters is people, their rights, and their abilities to lead a decent life. THAT should be the basis of any peace deal.

Well you have a better peace plan?

I'm telling you until you don't offer that term I don't see it happening.

If Israel is allowed to build their temple that will allow for the nation of Palestine to live and exist and other stuff people want to argue about.

But for me this is fundamental and will help in aiding this peace treaty.

Again we are talking about making and enforcing a peace treaty that both parties will accept....Well not both but the "many"

4 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Well you have a better peace plan?

I'm telling you until you don't offer that term I don't see it happening.

If Israel is allowed to build their temple that will allow for the nation of Palestine to live and exist and other stuff people want to argue about.

But for me this is fundamental and will help in aiding this peace treaty.

Again we are talking about making and enforcing a peace treaty that both parties will accept.

as i said, why can't they just let palestine exist, and give them money to build a future. sounds easy, but maybe it doesn't have to be complicated 

as i said, why can't they just let palestine exist, and give them money to build a future. sounds easy, but maybe it doesn't have to be complicated 

Create a two state solution?

I think that's what will happen.

How long it takes I don't know.

But like I said if they want this done fast then you have to give something that is too good not to turn down.

And for me I don't see anything big then what I just mentioned.

Until then we will continue to see all these issues.

1 hour ago, lucio said:

Could Israel not invest loads of money into building houses schools and hospitals for the Palestinians? Bet that would pacify the situation a bit. 

Correct me if I'm wrong. 

But didn't Aerial Sharon gave Gaza to the Palestinians in 2005? 

As you can see if that was then it doesn't resolve anything. 

The only deal that will be is that which I already mentioned. 

Don't think the world is willing to enforce that just yet. But the right time will come when all parties will agree. 

Woah Can't believe Sanders actually won Michigan! 

Exactly why polls mean nothing. Clinton was 22 points ahead of Sanders. Michigan is a huge win and now, if Sanders can avoid humiliation in Ohio and Illinois, he has a real shot at this.

37 minutes ago, iseah100 said:

Exactly why polls mean nothing. Clinton was 22 points ahead of Sanders. Michigan is a huge win and now, if Sanders can avoid humiliation in Ohio and Illinois, he has a real shot at this.

He still lost on the delegate count on the day and is now (I think) 214 delegates behind Hilary. He needs to start winning states with a big margin YESTERDAY. 

He still lost on the delegate count on the day and is now (I think) 214 delegates behind Hilary. He needs to start winning states with a big margin YESTERDAY. 

Yes. But those are all the Southern states. Those are done. Bernie's territory is coming up. He'll start blowing her out.