The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

9 hours ago, eemanyooel said:

And why do u rate Man u to pip us for top 4 position why not Liverpool Arsenal or Spurs...and with the way is playing they are only rising their luck team with good possession football and clinical finishing will destroy them...

I am saying that any time Shitty play another of the other top 4 teams, a draw is best, but those other teams winning is the worst

I did not say, at all, that Manure is the most likely to pip us, I said they are the most likely to crash out

therefore them winning v shitty is a move that prevents in aiding this

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

I am saying that any time Shitty play another of the other top 4 teams, a draw is best, but those other teams winning is the worst

I did not say, at all, that Manure is the most likely to pip us, I said they are the most likely to crash out

therefore them winning v shitty is a move that prevents in aiding this

Yes I quite understood that...just adding that to address the fact that even if United undergoes a great transformation all besides City are in danger of losing out..My opinion though..well I am quite happy we are playing good and great football..

Never seen the game but seen Betis play last weekend, they are some team, scored a cracker of a goal with Lo Celso involved as well. A lot of potential there with the players and their coach. Also imagine if they retained Fabian Ruiz what a player he is, now at Napoli, absolute baller.

Der Klassiker

1080 HD

Great game of footie if you are interested

Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern München  Full Match
Competition: Bundesliga
Date: 10 November 2018
Stadium: Signal-Iduna-Park (Dortmund)
Referee: M. Gräfe

https://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2018/11/10/borussia-dortmund-vs-bayern-munich-highlights-full-match-2/

Official lineups for Borussia Dortmund v Bayern Munich. BeSoccer

Down go France

Netherlands 2 France nil

de Ligt is a fucking terror at CB, we are insane if we dont try to at least bid on him, it is just unreal that a couple months ago he was still 18! he shut down Mbappe like a boss, as did the Dutch young RB, Dumfries

Frenkie De Jong was immense at MF, along with de Roon,totally outplayed Kante, N'Zonzi, and Matuidi

Kante was played at role similar to what Sarri is trying to do with him, and it just isnt working, not for club, not for country, he looks lost, and his challenges are tentative, plus he fouls a lot (got a yellow and realllly lucky to not see another)

if not for Lloris it could have been 4, 5 nil

Giroud looked terrible

so did Pavard (worst I seen him play, Memphis constantly shredded him)

and so did Varane, who seems to have went into a post WC slump for multiple months now, so he gets 'best CB in world" PULLED  in my book, Umtiti is injured, so I gotta raise up Koulibaly to top CB in world atm followed by de Ligt, who outplays van Dijk (who was a beast as well) every time I see them

after Lloris, best France player by far was a sub (and another MF I LOVE) Tanguy Ndombele, who looked explosive

first loss for France in 18 months

31 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

just goes to show how corrupt UEFA and FIFA are, fucking dirtbags with no credibility whatsoever. Our semifinal loss against Barca in 09 was no accident, rigged all day long. UEFAlona and UEFAdrid