The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

29 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Juve looking good. Ronaldo still got it and Man Utd still only won one of their last six...

They are FB until that tit Cuadrado gets the ball and the move breaks down how's he playing for Juve is a fucking mystery.

14 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

They are FB until that tit Cuadrado gets the ball and the move breaks down how's he playing for Juve is a fucking mystery.

Lots of energy but the intelligence of an empty bean can

Couldn't see why Juventus would ever want to resign Pogba , their MF was so balanced and played so well tonight, Pjanic controlling the game with Matuidi and Bentacur prowling either side of him and causing problems both ways for United in terms of recovering the ball and getting beyond them.

Pogba is a very expensive player for a guy who only shows up for 25-30 minutes each week, don't know if it's exactly fair to just blame Jose Mourinho because its been 3 seasons now and I've yet to see a standout game where he's dominated it from start to finish. Not sure what sort of player he is trying to be either, a playmaker, a destroyer, box to box?? He does good things then totally stupid things like switching off or letting somebody run off him far too easily.

Juve play like that in most big games and they'll make CL semis at least I think. Joao Cancelo looked class, great variation in his play offensively, comfortable coming inside or staying on the outside as well as being more than competent defensively which was something I wasn't sure after that loan at Inter where he looked naive defensively at times. 40M euros is a sound long term investment for Juve. Ronaldo gives them the x factor upfront with Dybala. 

If they bought Pogba back it would weaken them, dead simple.

United got what they deserved last night, only huffed and puffed when the second half got under way. Bonucci and Old Big nose had their numbers all night.

Good to see Mourinho seething again, tosser.

9 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Couldn't see why Juventus would ever want to resign Pogba , their MF was so balanced and played so well tonight, Pjanic controlling the game with Matuidi and Bentacur prowling either side of him and causing problems both ways for United in terms of recovering the ball and getting beyond them.

Pogba is a very expensive player for a guy who only shows up for 25-30 minutes each week, don't know if it's exactly fair to just blame Jose Mourinho because its been 3 seasons now and I've yet to see a standout game where he's dominated it from start to finish. Not sure what sort of player he is trying to be either, a playmaker, a destroyer, box to box?? He does good things then totally stupid things like switching off or letting somebody run off him far too easily.

Juve play like that in most big games and they'll make CL semis at least I think. Joao Cancelo looked class, great variation in his play offensively, comfortable coming inside or staying on the outside as well as being more than competent defensively which was something I wasn't sure after that loan at Inter where he looked naive defensively at times. 40M euros is a sound long term investment for Juve. Ronaldo gives them the x factor upfront with Dybala. 

Barca (personal demand from Messi) want Pogba bad. PSG cannot seem to make up mind on whether to chase him or SMS and/or Kante. Juve would be third in terms of desire, Real not so much as Perez doesn't like him that much and HATES Mino Raiola.

Bayern, Atletico Madrid, Shitty, Victimpool not a chance. AC Milan, Roma, Napoli, and Inter maybe, but they wont spend rhat type of cash.

Matuidi and Khedira both turn 32 in April. Khedira is a mostly spent force already, Matuidi will be in 1 to  2 years or so, max.

That leaves Juve with only the seemingly always injured Can, the still raw (but massively talented) Bentancur, and the magician Pjanic as their only other MF's.

Pogba's game fits much better into Serie A or La Liga than it does in the EPL. I don't think it is a crazy move if Juve goes for him, I just don't think they will.