The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

I have faith in the curse. Witnessing a repeat would be amazing but boring. But then again, a repeat is bound to happen at one point. Whatever, as long as it's a team that plays good football.

Haha. I kind of want to see it. Barca play beautiful football and no one can match their firepower.

Reckon they will.Urgh how boring.Then again they dont exactly do anything after.

Arsenal football club: record v Olympiakos

http://www.11v11.com/teams/arsenal/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Olympiakos

here is Arsenal head to head record in the UCL against them.

29 Sep 2009 Arsenal v Olympiakos W 2-0 UEFA Champions League
09 Dec 2009 Olympiakos v Arsenal L 1-0 UEFA Champions League
28 Sep 2011 Arsenal v Olympiakos W 2-1 UEFA Champions League
06 Dec 2011 Olympiakos v Arsenal L 3-1 UEFA Champions League
03 Oct 2012 Arsenal v Olympiakos W 3-1 UEFA Champions League
04 Dec 2012 Olympiakos v Arsenal L 2-1 UEFA Champions League
29 Sep 2015 Arsenal v Olympiakos L 2-3 UEFA Champions League

Haha. I kind of want to see it. Barca play beautiful football and no one can match their firepower.

I hear you. Amazing team, historic moments and I wish Messi and Iniesta all the succes and records in the world, defining a generation.

It's just that's it looking like Barca, Bayern and Real are pulling further and further away. If they win the next three CLs again...

I hear you. Amazing team, historic moments and I wish Messi and Iniesta all the succes and records in the world, defining a generation.

It's just that's it looking like Barca, Bayern and Real are pulling further and further away. If they win the next three CLs again...

I feel you. I would like to see a team defy the odds (Chelsea. BVB, Juve) unfortunately it's just not likely. City or PSG will win before someone like BVB wins.

Reckon they will.Urgh how boring.Then again they dont exactly do anything after.

I reckon, though, they will win 1-0 or 2-1 which will not be enough. They always screw up in the first leg / part of the competition and have to chase the scoreline in the second part. And kinda always they are out by just 1 goal :D

Yes, Barcelona is playing absurdly well right now, its really hard to stop them since the defence has to worry about THREE extremely talented players and they are indeed the favourites. However,this is November and its Feb-May that truly counts. Its not out of this world to imagine a PSG, RM or Bayern knocking off an out of form Barça. Lets calm down with the repeat conversation, at least for now...

Proud of my little Belgian team currently in second place in a group with Zenith, Valencia and Lyon. They played to get the win every single match. ^^

Yes they are doing very well. My friend plays for them Moses Simon.