The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

"The big difference is the tactical play and the way all teams play a lot of good football. There are no long balls like there are in England," he said on Thursday.

"That is the biggest thing about Spain, it is all passing and movement. It has been a new experience which I am obviously learning from and enjoying.

"All the teams, no matter if they are at the top or the bottom, try to play football. It is exciting, it is a great league and it is great to be playing here."

-Gareth Bale on EPL vs La Liga

hmm. I don't know.

What I have seen off real is individual brilliance match after match after match. Whenever I see them, I don't seea play. I think they might have a hard time breaking a solid and an organized defence.

Arbeloa/carvajal WILL be exploited massively. Ramos-pepe partnership might have kept clean sheets but again, they seem a moment away from either conceding or getting sent off (especially ramos). I just feel that to win CL, RM will have to win against atleast 2 or more of Bayern, barca, ATM and psg. Just simply think ththeir defence might have another of those matches that they had against bvb in the first leg last year.

To conclude, I would not bet on them.

Real is a much more organized team than PSG, sorry!

King Carlo is transforming them into quite a powerhouse. They are much better than last season...

Well...

Doesn't look like we can expect Spuds to be game raising cunts and take points from Arse this weekend. They'll get thrashed based on this form they're in. Looks like all of their luck has run out.