Paul Pogba

Madmax

I don't know what the 4-3-3 has to do with anything because from what I see José has been playing a 4-2-3-1.

A 4-3-3 it's the same. Mourinho played with a 4-3-3 or a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-1-1-1-3 or whatever you want to call it in Madrid for example.

1 defendive midfielder (Alonso who is not in my opinion the best defensive midfielder a team can have), 1 box to box with Khedira and a number 10.with Ozil.

The position where Essien, Mikel, Cambiasso, Makelele play, it's not the same where RAmires, Khedira or Schweinsteiger play.

Mostly because the the box to bnox does the connection, but also because they play 10 meters in front of the defensive midfielder and that's really important for examp+le in the way they receive the ball.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL We actually won that?! Roman must know some insanely good lawyers! :lol:

My thoughts exactly. Won't matter much though, I feel the club will never see any of that money because Juventus and Livorno will appeal again and again as long as it takes and the case will go on and eventually be forgotten.

Yeah because law cases are just "forgotten" like this!

:doh:

What I meant was that if (when) Juventus and Livorno will keep appealing against this IMO unfair verdict then sooner or later they will get the case thrown or Chelsea give up on the matter, whichever comes first. Would be more than happy to be proven wrong and see the Italian clubs pay what they've been ordered to but I'm afraid this will drag on for at least another few years.

What I meant was that if (when) Juventus and Livorno will keep appealing against this IMO unfair verdict then sooner or later they will get the case thrown or Chelsea give up on the matter, whichever comes first. Would be more than happy to be proven wrong and see the Italian clubs pay what they've been ordered to but I'm afraid this will drag on for at least another few years.

What I ment is you just can't keep appealing, It doesn't work like that, in some time this money wiil be in Chelsea. :carlo:

They can only appeal once at the CAS, which already is the highest instance. so they case will be resolved within the next 2 years or so. But the amount they owe to Chelsea grows by 4% per year so it won't get any cheaper for them.

Didn't we already get 14m fromm Mutu himself?

They can only appeal once at the CAS, which already is the highest instance. so they case will be resolved within the next 2 years or so. But the amount they owe to Chelsea grows by 4% per year so it won't get any cheaper for them.

Didn't we already get 14m fromm Mutu himself?

Okay, I'll take your word for it. :P

And no, Mutu didn't pay anything or otherwise we wouldn't be in this situation now. I don't really understand why he wasn't held responsible for his actions and forced to pay everything he possibly could by selling his house etc. and the rest little by little from his wages. He'd have been properly fucked but no one forced him to do cocaine so hard to feel sorry for him.

His potential is very Makelele like. He might have different body structure, but his abilities are same. He has superb ball control, balance and vison, he can tackle and is very strong. At this age, he is showing impressive skills already and seems to have right character (bit cocky, but a hard worker too). Should he stay couple more years in juve and learn from brilliant Pirlo how to control game and tempi and understand tactical part of game (which should, considering he plays in Serie A), he will be hell of a player.

This kind of player could eventualy become key to any team, just like Makelele was despite Real having all those stars, he was the motor. And such complete midfielders are very rare nowdays.

His potential is very Makelele like. He might have different body structure, but his abilities are same. He has superb ball control, balance and vison, he can tackle and is very strong. At this age, he is showing impressive skills already and seems to have right character (bit cocky, but a hard worker too). Should he stay couple more years in juve and learn from brilliant Pirlo how to control game and tempi and understand tactical part of game (which should, considering he plays in Serie A), he will be hell of a player.

This kind of player could eventualy become key to any team, just like Makelele was despite Real having all those stars, he was the motor. And such complete midfielders are very rare nowdays.

Makelele was far from a complete midfielder.

I would have him over any CM/DM nowdays. He was master tackler, tactician and also controled game from deep. What else to say?

No, he didn't "control the game from deep". He was exceptional at tackling and defending, tactically he was astute, but when it came to the other side of the i.e. going forward, scoring goals, having the technique to dribble or drive past players etc. he didn't have that, so you can't call him a complete midfielder.

Makelele was very good at what he did, he was the best, but he was never was a complete midfielder.

No, he didn't "control the game from deep". He was exceptional at tackling and defending, tactically he was astute, but when it came to the other side of the i.e. going forward, scoring goals, having the technique to dribble or drive past players etc. he didn't have that, so you can't call him a complete midfielder.

Makelele was very good at what he did, he was the best, but he was never was a complete midfielder.

He was superb at setting and orienting the game aswell. Brought balance to team. He did it at Real and later Chelsea. We didnt have as complete CM as Maka was since he left. He might not be the guy who made the 30m pass ala Pirlo or Xavi or roam forward like Yaya does but collected the ball (hence why he didnt roam forward; to keep himself in position and retrieve the ball from opponent) and the calm down the play and passed ball to offensive players. His role was extremely underrated, but he was key in most of sides he played for. France, Chelsea, Real you name it.

He wasnt flashy but a hard worker who made the start of most attacks in deep midfield.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You