Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I admit I would have loved the guy with us and I can see he would have worked great with our 2 lads buy Im sure Mou knew we were tilting at windmills when he said "I love the Eiffel Tower but I can’t have the Eiffel Tower in my garden". But I dont understand the " I can’t even have the Eiffel Tower of Las Vegas" bit.

But I am disapointed we didnt (or it looks like we didnt) have a plan B because I cant believe we couldn't have found an upgrade on the options we have now.

As for our CB problem we didnt have a real plan B for Stones We really dont know IF we tried for Varane. The only other offers for definite was on final day and we know thats difficult at best of times.

I know the 2 defenders we ended up with arent household names but I do think they might just surprise us.

I cant see Pog coming to us unfortunately but Im praying we make Europe this season so we can hopefully spend a few quid getting the players we still need and another CB to cover JT more likely than not.

Terrible performance tonight, really bad.

I have a special relationship with Pogba. I like him, I like watching the things he can do, every time im not watching him for a while (like this summer) I'm dying to see him in Chelaea, but then I watch him in full 90 minuets 2-3 times and I'm like "wow, he's going to be the biggest flop ever when he makes that switch". It's like the 3rd time this cycle happend. It's like im a victim of all the hype around him.

He has to improve, he's not really concentrating on the pitch, his actions rarely contirbute anything, and he doesn't seem very connected to his team, something about his game screams "Individual". But the problem is that he's a midfielder, you can't play like that when you're a midfielder, when you're a winger who scores lots of goals you can.

Still young though, but I want to see something real from him. I seriously think Oscar can end this season as the better player, it's not far at all.

Terrible performance tonight, really bad.

I have a special relationship with Pogba. I like him, I like watching the things he can do, every time im not watching him for a while (like this summer) I'm dying to see him in Chelaea, but then I watch him in full 90 minuets 2-3 times and I'm like "wow, he's going to be the biggest flop ever when he makes that switch". It's like the 3rd time this cycle happend. It's like im a victim of all the hype around him.

He has to improve, he's not really concentrating on the pitch, his actions rarely contirbute anything, and he doesn't seem very connected to his team, something about his game screams "Individual". But the problem is that he's a midfielder, you can't play like that when you're a midfielder, when you're a winger who scores lots of goals you can.

Still young though, but I want to see something real from him. I seriously think Oscar can end this season as the better player, it's not far at all.

Didn't he make some elastico, Rabona or something ?

Because it would be very good game by him.

Nah but seriously I watched him 50+ in 2012/13 and 2013/14 seasons when I had Serie A on my terrestrial TV. I know everything about this particular player. He's the kind of guy that really can be wasted if one good coach doesn't take care of him.

I really don't know how he can play for Barcelona in year time. BARCELONA ! The press over there will eat him.

He's massively behind the player that is hyped to be. I'm talking only about current abilities. If Pogba can be portrayed to such good player I wonder how outside world will react when Boga & Musonda start playing week and week out football in seniors.

Interesting article

"A former agent is demanding £25million to give up his stake in the Juventus and France midfielder."

"That was a stumbling block for clubs chasing the former Manchester United trainee."

Exclusive: Chelsea target Paul Pogba still ready to leave Juventus

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/463231/Chelsea-target-ex-Manchester-United-Paul-Pogba-still-ready-leave-Juventus

win the Champions League, and we'll sign him. just like with Hazard. not a chance in a hell he'd be a Chelsea player if we hadnt pulled it off on 19/05/2012.

did it in our worst season, and given the way this season has started :rolleyes:

Well, our two previous CL finals were in the year of the european championship as well :ph34r: 2008-2012-????

Well, our two previous CL finals were in the year of the european championship as well :ph34r: 2008-2012-????

Who knows bruv but I did think pre transfers that Mou would make the CL our priority this season.

But ever optimist like most seasons Ive booked my flight to Italy. Dirt cheap prices so far in advance. Anyone that went to Moscow or Germany knows how much the bastards raised air fares for us. Daylight robbery.

Actualy

2013 Real madrid sells Ozil to ARSENAL - 2014 RM wins CL

2014 Barcelona sells Alexis to ARSENAL - 2015 Barca wins CL

2015 Chelsea sells Cech to ARSENAL - 2016 Chelsea...

All part of the plan.

Actualy

2013 Real madrid sells Ozil to ARSENAL - 2014 RM wins CL

2014 Barcelona sells Alexis to ARSENAL - 2015 Barca wins CL

2015 Chelsea sells Cech to ARSENAL - 2016 Chelsea...

All part of the plan.

Let's hope it doesn't end like Joker's speech :D

https://youtu.be/G0AXgaFqEas

pogba didn't do much to make me think hes worth £69m I rather sign koke

Totally agree with you. In fact, I would sign Koke and bet on RLC instead of Pogba.

Koke would be the player we need, a player capable of leading our game.

Spanish players are now starting to come gradually to Premier League and Koke would have many Spanish friends in our team and it would be easier to convince him. Premier League is now a very attractive place for Spanish players.

Pogba was perfect as emergency solution. But with Koke we could play like Spain or Barcelona with fast convinations among our players (perfect style for Eden Hazard, by the way) as we played at the start of last season.

Next season will be our chance.

Now we shouldn't pursue our interests in him ...

We did what we could and I m glad that we went out of the way to offer in excess of 60m for a good player... whether he is worth it or not is another debate but atleast we showed our intentions to everyone that we can and will put money if need be. But now I hope we don't go back raising the price tag and looking like fools. He wants to wait for Barca, I hope he joins them in Jan itself else this thread would erupt again ... I don't feel it will be our loss!!!

Totally agree with you. In fact, I would sign Koke and bet on RLC instead of Pogba.

Koke would be the player we need, a player capable of leading our game.

Spanish players are now starting to come gradually to Premier League and Koke would have many Spanish friends in our team and it would be easier to convince him. Premier League is now a very attractive place for Spanish players.

Pogba was perfect as emergency solution. But with Koke we could play like Spain or Barcelona with fast convinations among our players (perfect style for Eden Hazard, by the way) as we played at the start of last season.

Next season will be our chance.

I agree. I'd also rather see Koke here, brilliant player and would fit in like a glove.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You