Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

where o where are those times with cech, brana, carvalho, terry, a.cole, essien, lampard, ballack, malouda, anelka, drogba and j.cole on the bench...times when we played better football than barca, times when we just enyojed the game...i really miss two years ago....nostalgy...

but the future is somehow bright since we have plenty of talent...

now i'm going to buy hazard in fifa 12 before its too late...i suggest roman does the same :)

also i think we should have a little more respect to players we have...after all it was meireles and kalou who scored most important goals against benfica among all other players we have(+lamps penalty). but im concerned about torres, his form is somehow rising, but today he hasnt score again...eventualy, he will have to score regulary, because we need constant striker...

where o where are those times with cech, brana, carvalho, terry, a.cole, essien, lampard, ballack, malouda, anelka, drogba and j.cole on the bench...times when we played better football than barca, times when we just enyojed the game...i really miss two years ago....nostalgy...

but the future is somehow bright since we have plenty of talent...

Well if we actually give a chance to our brightest talents, we have a bright future.

If we don't give them chances, they'll get frustrated & leave, then we have a bleak future.

------------Courtois------------

Walker-Luiz-Kalas-Bertrand

-------------Mvila---------------

-----Gotze-McEachran-------

--Hazard-Sturridge-Mata----

Would be a dream team, with adding our players and few dream ones...But this is more likely:

---------------Courtois-------------

Aanholt-Bruma-Kalas-Bertrand

-------Romeu-McEachran--------

---------------Mata------------------

----Sturridge-Lukaku-Piazon----

It looks a beast team still, not buying a single player and still having Feruz, Davila,...on the bench...Honestly i doubt these players will get into our team just like that. If they wont play we can forget about them.

I hope Gotze stays in Germany for a couple more seasons so we can rebuild our team, become a european powerhouse again and become a much more attractive team for Gotze to join.

But Kagawa is much more realistic and a very good player, Would love a Japanese player on the team!

Offcourse, we wont buy Gotze this season, in fact no one will get him this season...He renewed contract to 2016 and confirmed staying in germany for at least another year. But I think, as he is regarded as even better talent than Hazard, and seems he is more loyal than hazard, it would be impossible to get him this season, specialy if we dont get to CL. For Gotze, I think it will be objective to play in CL every year. While Hazard anounced the move to PL already and ''sold'' himself to several clubs. I really dont like that about him...But at least he showed money might be the key and we can actualy get him in summer with a decent offer...

out---

essien - £8m

malouda - £7m

kalou - £7m

drogba - free

meireles - £10m

bosingwa - £8m

----in

baines - £10m

kdb*

hoilett - free

cabaye - £12m

van der wiel - 10m

eriksen - £20m

cavani - £28m

(and use piazon, mceachran, romeu, lukaku)

£80m spent, £40m recovered....one of the "ins" maybe avoided...no need to go all out and pay stupendous amounts for hazard, gotze, sneijder etc

cant help it with cavani....no other TOP striker available for cheap

and who would you use on the left wing?

eriksen will stay in ajax for another season, Mata is better in CAM position, rather than on the wing. Cabaye is CM, while Hoilett is just not that top material, whith who we could use wings again. Hazard would make difference in attack.

Baines is indeed very good, but we still have Cole and promising Bertrand(played great match today). van der Wiel would cost us more than you mentioned, but he is very good.

Is there any good player that we might buy this summer?

Were linked to half of Porto and Real Madrid.

Alexandre Pato

Eden Hazard

Hulk

Gonzalo Higuían

Angel Di Maria

Lucas Ocampos

Edison Cavani

Steven Jovetic

Are the heavily linked players. And in typical Chelsea fashion, they are all Fowards.

Edison Cavani

Steven Jovetic

Eden Hazard

Hulk

Are all good players we should sign, you guys think Roman is willing to spend the cash this summer?

Always willing, but FFP and International Team spots have to be taken into consideration. We need to lose players before we gain them.

Essien (I hate to say it)

Kalou

Malouda

Bosingwa

Are the players that need to go.

I think we should look domestically first before looking overseas. Don't get me wrong, I think there are alot of world class players overseas ( gotze, Hazard, Cavani etc) but we may not make the top 4 and even so we may not attract the top eschalon of players because we are not the same as before. There are some players in the EPL worth looking at, and they would be reasonably cheap.

Some here will think no real world class talents come from shitty teams in the EPL, which I used to agree with, but just look at the likes of Tevez and Lampard, both who came from West Ham. There are options like Cabaye, Hoilett, Victor Moses etc They could be good players for us.

08/04/2012 West London Sports

by James Ross

Jose Bosingwa has agreed to join Real Madrid from Chelsea in the summer, according to reports in the Spanish press.

Bosingwa’s contract expires at the end of the season, meaning he is free to negotiate with other clubs.

The 28-year-old is said to have turned down a new deal at Stamford Bridge and will leave on a Bosman free transfer.

AC Milan, Paris St-Germain and Bayern Munich have also been linked with a move for him, but Real’s former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho is reported to have clinched his signing.

08/04/2012 West London Sports

by James Ross

Jose Bosingwa has agreed to join Real Madrid from Chelsea in the summer, according to reports in the Spanish press.

Bosingwa’s contract expires at the end of the season, meaning he is free to negotiate with other clubs.

The 28-year-old is said to have turned down a new deal at Stamford Bridge and will leave on a Bosman free transfer.

AC Milan, Paris St-Germain and Bayern Munich have also been linked with a move for him, but Real’s former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho is reported to have clinched his signing.

April Fool's is on the 1st.