Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

EVERTON SEE LATEST ZAHA BID REJECTED – HOW MUCH IS HE WORTH?

https://readcrystalpalace.com/2019/08/06/everton-see-latest-zaha-bid-rejected-how-much-is-he-worth/

Everton just keep on coming back for Wilfried Zaha. Crystal Palace have rejected the Toffees latest approach worth £65million including both James McCarthy and Cenk Tosun.

According to the Daily Mail, Palace turned down the improved second offer after saying no to an initial £52million last month and are adamant the wantaway winger will not be sold this summer.

Zaha has made it clear he desires to depart Selhurst Park though, which could result in a move away going through if his valuation is met.

That’s despite the Eagles being desperate not to lose another prized asset after Aaron Wan-Bissaka’s £50million move to Manchester United.

snip

Everton submit improved offer for Abdoulaye Doucoure

https://sportslens.com/everton-submit-improved-offer-for-abdoulaye-doucoure/273115/

Everton are interested in signing Abdoulaye Doucoure from Watford this summer.

Earlier this month, we covered reports of a bid from the Toffees for the box-to-box midfielder.

Now, Saber Desfarges from RMC Sport is reporting that Everton have submitted an improved bid of around €40m (£36.9m) for the midfielder.

RMC-Doucoure.png

Watford have decided to reject that offer as well and they are not keen on selling the player.

It will be interesting to see if Everton come back with another offer. They do not have long left in the window and therefore they might not be able to pursue another target.

Silva knows Doucoure well from his time at Watford and the player would certainly improve Everton. He can carry the ball forward and he will add drive to Everton’s midfield.

Doucoure would be the ideal partner for Gomes and Gbamin at the heart of Silva’s midfield next season. All three players would compliment each other’s skillset perfectly.

Everton have done well to improve their attack with the signing of Kean this summer and it will be interesting to see if they can finish the summer strongly by signing a defender and Doucoure.

snip

Reports suggesting Spuds are on the verge of bringing in Countinho on loan and Dybala for big money. Why they would want both when they are best in the same position I don't know, but they've definitely taken a big leap up in their recruitment if the pull it off. No more scrounging the bargain bin for deals I guess now the stadium is done.

All these clubs who have never spent big before are going bananas this summer. At a time when we have more money in the coffers than ever and can't sign anyone. <_<

As I said fuck this ban and the horse it came with, and no one has had their heads cut off by the axe lady for this, disgrace. And yes we are guilty otherwise we would have screamed about it.

IF stinking spurs get dybala and utd erikson then that just makes our job much harder, so many quality players moving this summer and we are left playing with our balls in our hands, we will see what our youth is capable of yes, but still a few quality additions would have helped Lamps big time.

The sooner poch fucks off the better. And if utd were unwilling to pay dybala 350K a week then how is spurs gonna do it? They dont exactly have the revenue of utd and us etc.

7 hours ago, Pizy said:

Reports suggesting Spuds are on the verge of bringing in Countinho on loan and Dybala for big money. Why they would want both when they are best in the same position I don't know, but they've definitely taken a big leap up in their recruitment if the pull it off. No more scrounging the bargain bin for deals I guess now the stadium is done.

All these clubs who have never spent big before are going bananas this summer. At a time when we have more money in the coffers than ever and can't sign anyone. <_<

That make little sense. All spurs need are fb and they are good to go. 

9 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

As I said fuck this ban and the horse it came with, and no one has had their heads cut off by the axe lady for this, disgrace.

We don't know who is responsible for compliance with transfer regulations. We therefore don't know who should be sacked if things go wrong and we don't know whether or not that person has been sacked. We have enough to be worried about on the pitch without allowing ourselves to get agitated about things we don't know.

And yes we are guilty otherwise we would have screamed about it.

Morally speaking, I agree. Whatever arrangements we made were put in place to try to get around the regulations. Whether that has been formally proved is yet to be finally determined however so let's hold judgement. I've never believed that we could be so stupid as to mess this up again having come so close to a ban previously. If it turns out we have then you are absolutely right, heads must roll.

As for screaming about it, the club's reaction so far is about as loud as they get these days. It makes no sense for the club to waste a seven figure sum on an appeal if they know it will be thrown out. I believe the reason given for not requesting that the band be temporarily suspended is bogus. Appeals are judged to be frivolous on their own merits, not on whether you request the punishments to be suspended. My guess is that the club didn't ask because it is perfectly happy to have a good excuse for not spending any money in the market this year.

And if utd were unwilling to pay dybala 350K a week then how is spurs gonna do it? They dont exactly have the revenue of utd and us etc.

I'm afraid you've got your head in the sand about this. With their new stadium Tottenham's matchday income is going to dwarf ours, and they've just signed a new kit deal which matches the one we have. On top of that they'll have income from NFL games and linked sponsorships. Their stadium could also host concerts using the synthetic surface to avoid damaging the turf. I've said it before but it bears repeating; it is imperative that we get the new stadium done. I don't think I'm going too far overboard if I say it is a matter of life and death for our club. We are falling down the pecking order and somebody better open their eyes to it.

15 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

As I said fuck this ban and the horse it came with, and no one has had their heads cut off by the axe lady for this, disgrace. And yes we are guilty otherwise we would have screamed about it.

IF stinking spurs get dybala and utd erikson then that just makes our job much harder, so many quality players moving this summer and we are left playing with our balls in our hands, we will see what our youth is capable of yes, but still a few quality additions would have helped Lamps big time.

The sooner poch fucks off the better. And if utd were unwilling to pay dybala 350K a week then how is spurs gonna do it? They dont exactly have the revenue of utd and us etc.

Dybala was asking for £190K per week from Manure.

6 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

We don't know who is responsible for compliance with transfer regulations. We therefore don't know who should be sacked if things go wrong and we don't know whether or not that person has been sacked. We have enough to be worried about on the pitch without allowing ourselves to get agitated about things we don't know.

Morally speaking, I agree. Whatever arrangements we made were put in place to try to get around the regulations. Whether that has been formally proved is yet to be finally determined however so let's hold judgement. I've never believed that we could be so stupid as to mess this up again having come so close to a ban previously. If it turns out we have then you are absolutely right, heads must roll.

As for screaming about it, the club's reaction so far is about as loud as they get these days. It makes no sense for the club to waste a seven figure sum on an appeal if they know it will be thrown out. I believe the reason given for not requesting that the band be temporarily suspended is bogus. Appeals are judged to be frivolous on their own merits, not on whether you request the punishments to be suspended. My guess is that the club didn't ask because it is perfectly happy to have a good excuse for not spending any money in the market this year.

I'm afraid you've got your head in the sand about this. With their new stadium Tottenham's matchday income is going to dwarf ours, and they've just signed a new kit deal which matches the one we have. On top of that they'll have income from NFL games and linked sponsorships. Their stadium could also host concerts using the synthetic surface to avoid damaging the turf. I've said it before but it bears repeating; it is imperative that we get the new stadium done. I don't think I'm going too far overboard if I say it is a matter of life and death for our club. We are falling down the pecking order and somebody better open their eyes to it.

You, UJ, myself and only a couple of others have been on the stadium shit from day one. It is a huge issue for us going forward.:(

If I'd be in charge, the 'FM negociator' in me would go the Madrid/Barcelona/Bayern route, already contact Christian Eriksen and Timo Werner to try to convince them to come here on a free next summer. Some 15M signing on fee for the players and 5M maybe to the agent. That makes it like a 20M transfers which is peanuts these days haha

7 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Ohh the Club knows what they have done and it comes right from the top, the go ahead comes from the top. And if the Club wanted an excuse to not spend this summer for whatever reason then its bunkers, we could have easily put forward our youth and at the same time get 2 quality players in, in areas we lack of course. Spurs dont have near our sponsors I think? Sorry if im wrong mate. And we get what 60-65 from nike alone, but they have come far thats for sure and poch staying does not help. Yes agree we need to make SB bigger, we are getting left behind little by little in that regard.

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Dybala was asking for £190K per week from Manure.

Everywhere I have seen its stated he wants 350k in wages. Maybe its just hogwash I dont know but 190k looks a bit low considering how good dybala is and most of utd's players get above 190.,

Everton gone wild, lololol

Djibril Sidibe undergoing Everton medical today - who else could join him?

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/796613/Djibril-Sidibe-Wilfried-Zaha-Abdoulaye-Doucoure-Everton-transfers

Starsport understands that the loan deal with an option to buy is all-but done, with just the formalities left to complete.

Boss Marco Silva is keen to bolster his defence with Sidibe coming in as competition for Seamus Coleman at right back following Jonjoe Kenny’s loan move to Schalke.

However, it’s frustration for the Toffees as Crystal Palace and Watford attempt to pull the shutters down with less than 48 hours to go until the transfer window closes.

snip

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Everton gone wild, lololol

Djibril Sidibe undergoing Everton medical today - who else could join him?

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/796613/Djibril-Sidibe-Wilfried-Zaha-Abdoulaye-Doucoure-Everton-transfers

Starsport understands that the loan deal with an option to buy is all-but done, with just the formalities left to complete.

Boss Marco Silva is keen to bolster his defence with Sidibe coming in as competition for Seamus Coleman at right back following Jonjoe Kenny’s loan move to Schalke.

However, it’s frustration for the Toffees as Crystal Palace and Watford attempt to pull the shutters down with less than 48 hours to go until the transfer window closes.

snip

God damn how many players they need up in there? Everyday they bid and get players in.

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

Ohh the Club knows what they have done and it comes right from the top, the go ahead comes from the top. And if the Club wanted an excuse to not spend this summer for whatever reason then its bunkers, we could have easily put forward our youth and at the same time get 2 quality players in, in areas we lack of course. Spurs dont have near our sponsors I think? Sorry if im wrong mate. And we get what 60-65 from nike alone, but they have come far thats for sure and poch staying does not help. Yes agree we need to make SB bigger, we are getting left behind little by little in that regard.

Everywhere I have seen its stated he wants 350k in wages. Maybe its just hogwash I dont know but 190k looks a bit low considering how good dybala is and most of utd's players get above 190.,

I have seen all sorts of figures quoted for Dybala

£350K per week seems more in line with Manure saying 'outrageous salary demands' so that may well be right

and I see now where the £190K per week came from

he wants that that AFTER tax, so in line with 350K gross

Everton acting like a guy who just won the Mega Millions jackpot. Throwing money at every flashy thing they see. I swear they've bid for about 15 players this summer.

Whats weird is that they've just unveiled plans for a new stadium just a week ago. Usually that means tightening the purse strings, not going crazy with the spending.

22 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

God damn how many players they need up in there? Everyday they bid and get players in.

if they want top 4, they need more

a CB for sure, it is a an absolute must

but now (atm)

here is their starting XI

GK Pickford

CB Michael Keane

CB Yerry Mina or Mason Holgate (they only have 3 CB's at remotely starting level, Pennington is dross) <<<< desperately need upgrade here

LB Lucas Digne

RB  Djibril Sidibe

DMF   Jean-Philippe Gbamin

CMF  André Gomes (lots of depth, and potentially Abdoulaye Doucouré)

AMF Gylfi Sigurdsson

LW   Richarlison

RW  (who knows, as I type they have bids, including 2nd and even third for Zaha, Iwobi, and rumours of Suso, Ziyech, Hirving Lozano (please no) and Ismaïla Sarr)

CF Moises Kean

if they sort the other winger and especially CB, they are really a dangerous team