Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

Nice. While I thought Dybala would be a poor fit at United and wasn't really worried about him going there, I think he would've been fantastic at Spuds sitting behind Kane. Poch could turn him into a truly world class player.

They would've had a ridiculous summer had they pulled off that signing.

15 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

He is actually pretty good (not just Scottish bias either).

If he played in PL he would of gone for same money as Wan Bissaka if not more. Could argue hes further along as he is more experienced, having competed in the CL, Europa League as well as having been captain of his club and country as well. His final ball is better as well.

If he gets his fitness back up, which I doubt will be the biggest issue I dont think his injuries are as bad as made out and think it was also scare tactics to drive Arsenal away, he has got a huge chance of having a successful career in the PL. Hes already at a better level than Andy Robertson was when he signed for Hull, although Andys development at Liverpool has been quite emphatic. Time will tell but I would think in a few seasons people will look back and go 25m well spent.

You watched Celtic games ? How about Kristoffer Ajer ? Is he any good ? Saw some rumours that Roger consider him to be Maguire replacement but Celtic likely asked for 30m+

Tottenham complete signing of Ryan Sessegnon on five-year deal

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/tottenham/tottenham-complete-signing-of-ryan-sessegnon-on-fiveyear-deal-a4208296.html

Tottenham have completed the signing of Ryan Sessegnon from Fulham on a busy transfer deadline day for the north London side.

The England Under-21 has joined Mauricio Pochettino’s side on a five-year deal for an initial fee of £25m which could rise to £30m.

Sessegnon's contract includes the option to extend the deal by a further year. 

Spurs midfielder Josh Onomah is expected to head in the other direction to Craven Cottage, joining the the Championship side on a season-long loan deal before Thursday's window closes.

Sessegnon has been a target for Pochttino since January 2017. 

snip

Jermaine Jenas - ''Paulo Dybala is going to be very exciting for Tottenham fans. It's been a drought for them over the last few transfer windows but thankfully the club have come through and delivered, off the back of the Champions League final.''

Aaaaaaalmost signed him, bless. 

Very, very Spursy….

Just a week ago it seemed as though United would have a killer summer window. Now, unless something big happens within the next hour, their fans are in complete meltdown. 😂😂😂

They've considerably bolstered their back 4 but have lost their only somewhat consistent goal scorer and are trash in midfield outside of Pogba who doesn't even want to be there.

If they had signed a couple more attacking players I figured they'd have been title challengers. Now I think they'll be battling us for 4th/5th/6th.

6 minutes ago, Mana said:

They are very strong and can challenge City toe to toe already. They are in no rush, it's the teams below them that have a lot of catching up to do.

It remains to be seen whether Liverpool can keep that same consistency, ensure their key players stay injury free and get lucky refereeing decisions like last season...

1 minute ago, Jason said:

It remains to be seen whether Liverpool can keep that same consistency, ensure their key players stay injury free and get lucky refereeing decisions like last season...

they lack depth, FAR more than Shitty, it is night and day and hopefully will be their doom

Watford Announce Signing of Ismaila Sarr in Club-Record Deal From Stade Rennais

https://www.90min.com/posts/6428859-watford-announce-signing-of-ismaila-sarr-in-club-record-deal-from-stade-rennais

great signing, he is a potential star, poor man's Pepe

that pretty much fucks Zaha leaving CP I think :D

unless Palace somehow grabs  Steven Bergwijn   (good) or  RB Leipzig’s Jean-Kevin Augustin (who is far below either Zaha or Sarr atm)

I really thought they would make a play for Samuel Chukwueze from Villarreal, who just signed with Jay-Z's sports agent firm and wants to play in the EPL

1 hour ago, zzz2012 said:

You watched Celtic games ? How about Kristoffer Ajer ? Is he any good ? Saw some rumours that Roger consider him to be Maguire replacement but Celtic likely asked for 30m+

Yeah, go to some of the games when I can as I am currently studying in Glasgow with a few guys here who are supporters.

Ajer is going to be the next big move from Celtic I think. Signed as a CM player years ago, spent half a season at Kilmarnock on loan playing CB under Steve Clarke and hasnt looked back since.

Only thing is, Celtic really dont need to sell now and CB is where they are still a bit short on with Boyata leaving and Benkovic not returning on loan. Think Dortmund were linked with him as well a while back but dont think he will be allowed to leave this season.

Comfortable on the ball, quick along the ground, strong, reads the game decent and is a good height either 6 ft 4 or 6 ft 5... whenever he makes his next step, be it this season, next summer or the year after, he will surprise people like van Dijk did at Southampton when he first went. Maybe not go as far as saying he will hit that level like he did under Koeman or what hes at now but if he gets a PL move, he has all the attributes to be a good player in England. 

Just now, Jason said:

This isn't going to age well, is it? :lol: 

Inter has potential, but they make stupid moves, and really (a lot is on him) fucked up Icardi

they do have a great new RB (their 3rd really good one in 3 years) in my favourite (Valentino Lazaro)

rock solid back 4 (5 good or great CB's and Dalbert at LB finally looks healthy again), great keeper, pretty deep MF, although they really lack a scorer there, they need one badly, they literally have no real AMF, Nainggolan burning out, literally (too many fags, lololol) fucked them

but are fucked at the wingers IF Conte keeps to his word and refuses to use Perisic (no clue what is going on there, and Perisic is ageing as well) Politano is fairly decent, but atm not a real star, Candreva has been washed up for 2 years plus (we so dodged a bullet with him)

strange team atm, surely they make moves still for a left winger and AMF (they need to sell Joao Mario to partially fund)

if they do a title run it is only due to Conte's genius

they will be hella hard to scored on, that is for sure