Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

If Mou was looking for a top rw he would probably pick one of Maria/Sanchez...but they were very expensive so maybe he is looking for alternative.

But i doubt it will be Reus or Lucas or similar player. I think Mou will look for someone with less flair and skill but better workrate and efficiency. Probably experience too.

Someone who will work FOR the team but still give consistency and present danger from right wing.

Cuardado...

I hear Madrid fans are upset with Bale cause of his performances? They had a poll of whether or not he should be benched and the majority was yes. Let's go for him haha.

Cuardado...

I hear Madrid fans are upset with Bale cause of his performances? They had a poll of whether or not he should be benched and the majority was yes. Let's go for him haha.

Cuadrado might be an option yes..but Bale not IMO. He is quality, but Real Fans want to bench him because he doesnt track back. And he would want to be main guy here and play on Lw, but we have Hazard.

Cuadrado might be an option yes..but Bale not IMO. He is quality, but Real Fans want to bench him because he doesnt track back. And he would want to be main guy here and play on Lw, but we have Hazard.

I'm not a big fan of Cuardado, he's not better than Willian.

Bale can play on the right.

He's much better than WIllian, IMO. I have seen him countless times, and the majority of the time, he has impressed me. Having said that, he isn't someone we need.

Well world class CB will be required in year or two, then we can focus on CM and RW and we are probably set for 5-10 years minimum (if Ake can get LB spot eventualy, if not we will have to get LB too)

Well world class CB will be required in year or two, then we can focus on CM and RW and we are probably set for 5-10 years minimum (if Ake can get LB spot eventualy, if not we will have to get LB too)

Varane. At all costs.

SERIOUSLY THINKING WHO COULD REPLACE TERRY IN A YEAR OR 2.... GUESS IVA CAN MOVE IN CENTER AND AZPI CAN GO BACK TO RB BUT AGAIN LB IS UP FOR GRABS THEN(DONT THINK FILIPE WILL BE PLAYING HERE AFTER 2 YEARS!)....ZOUMA SEEMS VERY PROMISING BUT NEED SOMEONE LIKE TERRY TO GUIDE HIM IN BIG MATCHES..... FRANKLY CANT THINK OF ANYBODY OF THAT CALIBRE!!! :cry:

BEST BET IS ON VARANE AND GARAY......

OR MAYBE ONE OF THE YOUTH PLAYERS.... :halo:

Ake is not a Chelsea class LB in my opinion. DM is his best shot at our first team, again imo.

I also think we need to address CM/RW as soon as we can. We are undoubtedly a better side now than we were this time last year but we still blew the chance for a season defining victory at the Etihad. That happened because our passing broke down. Badly, and not for the first time this season. In fact we've suffered spells of poor passing in the majority of our games so far and that, imo, is not surprising.

Remember it only takes one bad pass to destroy an attack and put your own team under pressure. Had we passed better at City we'd have controlled the ball against 10 men and seen the game out. As it was City could have won because we repeatedly gave up possession. Oscar, Ramires, Schurrle and Willian all struggle with their passing too often. They are very good players but we need great ones and we need them asap.

Next summer, if we want to stay on top for the next few years we need to make another few clinical signings. Reus is available at an absolute steal. He would be my number 1 priority. Pogba's contract situation is a bit iffy at the moment as well, I'd be keeping out an eye on him as well for now.

Another striker and another CB is also essential, but I don't know who those should be necessarily. Before for a CB, I'd have Varane as a must, but he's signed a new contract and would require crazy money to obtain. For a striker, I'd probably say someone like Benteke would be ideal choice to battle it out with Costa and Remy. If we manage to pull of these 4 clinical signings we'll be set up for years.

In: Reus, Pogba, ST, CB

Out: Some loan players i.e. Moses, Bertrand etc, One of our wingers (probably Salah) to accommodate the Reus signing, Cech most likely, one CM maybe to accommodate the Pogba signing?

Next summer, if we want to stay on top for the next few years we need to make another few clinical signings. Reus is available at an absolute steal. He would be my number 1 priority. Pogba's contract situation is a bit iffy at the moment as well, I'd be keeping out an eye on him as well for now.

Another striker and another CB is also essential, but I don't know who those should be necessarily. Before for a CB, I'd have Varane as a must, but he's signed a new contract and would require crazy money to obtain. For a striker, I'd probably say someone like Benteke would be ideal choice to battle it out with Costa and Remy. If we manage to pull of these 4 clinical signings we'll be set up for years.

In: Reus, Pogba, ST, CB

Out: Some loan players i.e. Moses, Bertrand etc, One of our wingers (probably Salah) to accommodate the Reus signing, Cech most likely, one CM maybe to accommodate the Pogba signing?

Agree with almost everything except for the striker. Costa, remy and mr. X is overkill. Someone like bamford will be a good 3rd option and most importantly HG. We will be losing JT next year (probably) and gwtting someone who is not HG since I can't think of any WC HG option.

Also, if we sell cech, we might have to buy a back up GK too. Mark will be 42 next year.

Ins - reus, pogba, CB, GK

OUTS- salah, mikel, cech, moses, marin, bertrand, romeu, kakuta.

Agree with almost everything except for the striker. Costa, remy and mr. X is overkill. Someone like bamford will be a good 3rd option and most importantly HG. We will be losing JT next year (probably) and gwtting someone who is not HG since I can't think of any WC HG option.

Also, if we sell cech, we might have to buy a back up GK too. Mark will be 42 next year.

Is Terry really going somewhere?

Also think that Costa, Remy and Bamford(?) would be enough.

Blackman in, will cover JT HG (if left) and free one non HG quota (Mark or Cech)

Is Terry really going somewhere?

Also think that Costa, Remy and Bamford(?) would be enough.

He won't leave, but he certainly won't get as much game time. He's on the decline and has been for a while now. He also has to have pain killer injections before a lot of his matches.

I did want pogba, him next to matic and Fabregas would be legendary, but I have high hopes for RLC. Though when I think about it, he's almost 17. By the times he us 21 cesc will be 31/32, matic will be 29 and pogba mid twenties so I don't see why he would stop him.

I have always said we need a first team right winger to progress the next level, the greatest teams of past have always had a team which everyone could name the first 11.

Reus would be great because he's one of my favourite, but would fit like a glove. Cuadrado too.