Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Rumours that Mourinho wants Ramires

http://www.talksport...dfielder-172382

In all honesty if a £30 million bid came in for him, we'd be crazy not to sell.

Why would Mourinho want Ramires?

Are there enough seats on the Real Madrid bench for Ramires, Lucas Moura, whoever else they decide to sign...

Kalou, Bosingwa, and Drogba are out of contracts (I think that is it)

Of other players who may be on way out (either rumored to have people interested or out of favor), what kind of transfer money do you think we could get for...

Paulo Ferreira

Michael Essien

Florent Malouda

Yossi Benayoun

Fernando Torres

and anyone else I may have missed who may be on way out or rumored to be

Have read the article quite a few times actually. If he moves to Madrid, he'll be on the bench.

He would start without a doubt. They play 4-2-3-1 as well. He would play alongside Alonso. Assuming jose wants Ramires you can see why. Alot of Energy and pace, from midfield. Him and Alonso would be a great parternship. In fact they'd be the classic doble pivot partneship. One player who reads and break up the play with clever interceptions (Alonso) and one player who runs, harasses and gets in the face of the the opposition and puts immense pressure on them.

He is better than Khedira, Sahin and Diarra for sure. So he would obviously start. He'd also be a great player Mourinho could use against Barcelona due to his high work ethic in defence. All of this is of course assuming Mourinho wants him.

Manchester City are currently in talks with Milan over a £40mil-ish deal to sign Thiago Silva so that he can partner Kompany.

Cunts.

Once again, just trying to buy every single player they can even when they don't need them. Lescott will be furious.

Milan haven't asked for the inclusion of Tevez in the deal for Thiago Silva, but have asked for Kolarov on loan with option to buy.

We shouldn't be stupid and shell out £40mil for a new striker.

Drogba's leaving. Torres IMO SHOULD leave (not in exchange for Falcao). I'm sure if we sold to the right club, we could get £20mil for him.

Then...wait for it... - We use Sturridge in position, as a striker.

He's gotten A LOT of goals this season considering it's been only his FIRST full season as a senior player playing regularly (and out of position, too). Playing him as a lone striker would mean he doesn't NEED to make the pass/cross as much, so he'd be much less frustrating.

He has PACE, and the balls to try shots that other strikers won't - which keep the goalkeeper off guard a lot of times. He really is special. He's just being used wrong at the moment.

He would easily get us 20+ goals a season.

We shouldn't be stupid and shell out £40mil for a new striker.

Drogba's leaving. Torres IMO SHOULD leave (not in exchange for Falcao). I'm sure if we sold to the right club, we could get £20mil for him.

Then...wait for it... - We use Sturridge in position, as a striker.

He's gotten A LOT of goals this season considering it's been only his FIRST full season as a senior player playing regularly (and out of position, too). Playing him as a lone striker would mean he doesn't NEED to make the pass/cross as much, so he'd be much less frustrating.

He has PACE, and the balls to try shots that other strikers won't - which keep the goalkeeper off guard a lot of times. He really is special. He's just being used wrong at the moment.

He would easily get us 20+ goals a season.

Sorry, but selling Torres wouldn't make no sence at all. He is getting better with every game. It would be a huge loss. I don't think that Sturridge is ready to be the Number 1 striker. He need way more experience, especially in CL.

Sorry, but selling Torres wouldn't make no sence at all. He is getting better with every game. It would be a huge loss. I don't think that Sturridge is ready to be the Number 1 striker. He need way more experience, especially in CL.

I agree. Torres is finally getting his nose for goal back, and to be honest, looked more dangerous in his 37 minutes of game time than Gomez did in his entire 120'.

I agree. Torres is finally getting his nose for goal back, and to be honest, looked more dangerous in his 37 minutes of game time than Gomez did in his entire 120'.

We've seen flashes of Torres close to his best...but I still don't think he can lead the line and score the crucial goal in a tight match like Drogba has done on so many occasions.

I'd really want Chelsea to get Junior Hoilett from Blackburn.He's definitely going to leave that club and I think is available on a free transfer which is another plus.He;s adapted to the premier league quite well and can be a great winger for us.Signing the likes of Hulk and Hazard is tempting but we can't afford to spend 30m+ on every player knowing that FFP will come in place sometime soon or else we should just forget about signing any wingers and rotate Kakuta and Marin.