Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

3 of top 5 scorers of La Liga have moved out of Spain ( Falcao, Negredo, Soldado) plus Higuain.

The league is on the decline in reality. All the best stars beside the players from Real and Barca are moving to other European Leagues and the financial situation is dire out there.

Great signing for them. Exactly the player they need. I'd definetly say that even without Bale and especially if they add another couple with the eventual Bale money that they look stronger than Arsenal.

I can see Spuds sticking around and making the title race interesting for a while but they'll eventually fall back and finish 3rd-4th.

Seriously, what in the actual fuck are Arsenal doing? They haven't bought a single player that'll play for the first team. Fine by me!

Great signing for them. Exactly the player they need. I'd definetly say that even without Bale and especially if they add another couple with the eventual Bale money that they look stronger than Arsenal.

I can see Spuds sticking around and making the title race interesting for a while but they'll eventually fall back and finish 3rd-4th.

Seriously, what in the actual fuck are Arsenal doing? They haven't bought a single player that'll play for the first team. Fine by me!

Their fans are furious :getin: As long as the groundsman gets pitch of the year they will be happy....fucking mugs.

Their fans are furious :getin: As long as the groundsman gets pitch of the year they will be happy....fucking mugs.

I'd do just about anything to see that club and its horrible supporters finish outside of the CL spots. Then Wenger abandons them and moves to Barca or something.

I'd do just about anything to see that club and its horrible supporters finish outside of the CL spots. Then Wenger abandons them and moves to Barca or something.

Why would you want Wenger to abandon them? He is the reason why Arsenal have never won anything for the past 8 years!! If he leaves and some other manager comes along, he might have ambitions, you know. . to win a trophy! Hence, Wenger should stay. In Wenger i trust!!

Why would you want Wenger to abandon them? He is the reason why Arsenal have never won anything for the past 8 years!! If he leaves and some other manager comes along, he might have ambitions, you know. . to win a trophy! Hence, Wenger should stay. In Wenger i trust!!

Good point. I was thinking more along the lines of how their fans are so fickle that they always scream "Wenger out!" every time he's struggles or fucks up and call him the best manager in the world when he's doing well. It'd be hilarious if Wenger finally got fed up with the fans and left for a bigger, better side and Arse couldn't appoint a better manager.

Honestly though, who could Arsenal really appoint that's available or looking for a step up? They'd be absolutely clamouring for Klopp but why would he leave his home country where he's managing a much better side than Arsenal with some of the best supporters in world football? There really isn't anyone better for them to get.

As far as their transfers go this summer, they'll probably leave it really late once again and hopefully they end up with no one special. Then we can put in a cheeky bid for Wilshere next summer after another frustrating, trophyless season. :)

Good point. I was thinking more along the lines of how their fans are so fickle that they always scream "Wenger out!" every time he's struggles or fucks up and call him the best manager in the world when he's doing well. It'd be hilarious if Wenger finally got fed up with the fans and left for a bigger, better side and Arse couldn't appoint a better manager.

Honestly though, who could Arsenal really appoint that's available or looking for a step up? They'd be absolutely clamouring for Klopp but why would he leave his home country where he's managing a much better side than Arsenal with some of the best supporters in world football? There really isn't anyone better for them to get.

As far as their transfers go this summer, they'll probably leave it really late once again and hopefully they end up with no one special. Then we can put in a cheeky bid for Wilshere next summer after another frustrating, trophyless season. :)

Arsenal fans are pretty funny just like their manager. I absolutely love Wenger's post match interview when his team looses or some controversial incident happens in the match. His face when he says :"I ziz not zee that!" :D

I expect Klopp to leave Dortmund some day! Not in the near future, may be! But he would want to experience the EPL or may be manage Barca/ Madrid. Arsenal provide the best infrastructure for Klopp considering that's what he has been working with Dortmund. Arsenal come the closest to match that and Klopp might think of coming on board!