test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

23,213 posts in this topic

According to Marca Jose's interested in Benzema. What a signing he would be.

You talk about the same Benzema? Benzema aka wood?

Lol he cant score for france and in Real he missed huge chances. Please no.

You talk about the same Benzema? Benzema aka wood?

Lol he cant score for france and in Real he missed huge chances. Please no.

Personally I feel he needs a change of scenario. He's still pretty young and has a massive upside to his game, he's pretty much a complete striker that can do everything when on form.

Alan Dzagoev for me to replace Super Frank , this guy has somewhat went off the radar and i would love to see him in Cfc blue ,Roman use your Russian influence and send him some roubles to come to Stamford Bridge please! Ross Barkley worth keeping tabs on ,hope with that everton loan with Lukaku will sweeten a deal.When Et'o/Ba leave nxt season we will need another 20+ prem striker to go with Lukaku/Torres also

Instead of Willian or Schurrle we should sign Di Maria. Guy is class, one of best assist makers in football with his crosses. Unlike Hazard/Mata/Oscar/Willian he doesnt dribble that much and keep the ball and slow down attack but he makes killer pass in few seconds. Why the hell we signed Willian I will never know...

Di Maria, Witsel, Shaw and Diego Costa and we would be set for next 6 years. But we go and buy Willian :/

Instead of Willian or Schurrle we should sign Di Maria. Guy is class, one of best assist makers in football with his crosses. Unlike Hazard/Mata/Oscar/Willian he doesnt dribble that much and keep the ball and slow down attack but he makes killer pass in few seconds. Why the hell we signed Willian I will never know...

Di Maria, Witsel, Shaw and Diego Costa and we would be set for next 6 years. But we go and buy Willian :/

Di Maria doesn't dribble too much...? The guy is practically a headless chicken. Wouldn't want to pay the 40 mill required to get him.

Di Maria doesn't dribble too much...? The guy is practically a headless chicken. Wouldn't want to pay the 40 mill required to get him.

DI maria was made a headless chicken by Mourinho.

IF you watch him play for Argentina you would know how good he is (BETTER THAN BALE). This season alone, is probably hes best start in a madrid outfit.

DI maria was made a headless chicken by Mourinho.

IF you watch him play for Argentina you would know how good he is (BETTER THAN BALE). This season alone, is probably hes best start in a madrid outfit.

I don't think he was made a headless chicken...he just failed to adapt to Mourinho's tactics.

As for Di Maria playing for Argentina...I haven't seen anything special from him. He looks good cause of the other players.

I think you are confusing Di Maria with Ozil. Di Maria loves to dribble with the ball and take on players. Also Mata and Oscar does not dribble that much, especially not compared to Di Maria. Di Maria is like Hazard IMO as they always look to take on players, cut inside, sometimes look for the killer pass but Hazard is right footed and Di Maria left footed.

But yes, you have definitely got Ozil confused with Di Maria even though he actually does like to dribble.

AVB furious at suggestion Tottenham's Vlad Chiriches sees the club as a stepping stone to Chelsea

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tottenhams-vlad-chiriches-sees-club-2340806

You know that you're a small pub club when you have to try to explain to the media that you are a big club.

Apparently our scout, Guy Hillion, has confirmed our interest in Marseille's Gianelli Imbula, who we tried to sign in July. He's a midfielder with 4 France U20 caps and according to Wiki he's 21. That's all I know.

Guy goes on to say: "I see him often. Once he gets the ball, he is able to accelerate. He has good technique; great vision."

Also, Andre Ayew has oddly come out to say: "We all want to be at Chelsea at Real or Barca. I had a dream: to be an important player in the OM. (But) If an opportunity presents itself (to leave), maybe I will."

nadavTKL likes this

Apparently our scout, Guy Hillion, has confirmed our interest in Marseille's Gianelli Imbula. He's a strong central midfielder with 4 France U20 caps. That's all I know.

Just to add, he's also got 1 France U-21 cap..after participating in the Toulon tournament.

Hilton also said that Imbula is a very high quality player and can start attacks from a midfieldicon1.png position as well as providing protection and strength in the middle. The Chelsea rumours look to have a growing foundation.

sign him up