Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

On 8/1/2018 at 7:14 AM, coolhead23 said:

If we dont buy big or have a similar window like last season ... this is be my best bet for the start of next season. I feel it's a decent team to get into top 4.

Odd men here: Cech (He is not going to be the main man at Arsenal, so better we take him as the no.2 possibly the best no.2) and Emerson (Would want to give him a chance for the talent that he is suppose to have)

lineup.png

Mate I cant really see any ambition.

We have plenty of time going by Chelseas normal transfer times and its obvious we will get a new shit hot keeper. Its one position we always have class in.

And I would put money on us getting a Barkley replacement.I wanted Golovin badly and that gurt. But I am getting the Blue optimistic blood in my heart pumping right now.

I do have faith in Sarri and I am in love with Jorgi boy. But Sarris not a magician.Tho I fuckin pray he can make the dead rise! 

We WILL get a keeper and CM. i just pray we get someone to give us some goals too.

I just want the season to start at this point. 

We've been incredibly disappointing in transfer windows lately. Don't know why I bother getting excited. Won't change until new ownership comes in. 

To be out of the top 4, claim to be a side that wants to fight for the title, and make 1 signing is pitiful. Any which way you cut it, it is dreadful. City made their intentions clear when they got a new manager. So did United. This is what we can come up with.

47 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Mate I like your optimism. I do have faith in Sarri and I am in live with Jorgi boy. But Sarris not a magician.Tho I fuckin pray he can make the dead rise! 

But I really dont see us making any of the 30 points we were behind shitty using those strikers or RWs.

lol ... Have to got some optimism otherwise whats the point :) ... For us it will always be New Manager New Hopes :P

But on a serious note, if Pedro is to be our main RW then he could excel because Sarri's system is tailor made for him. And if we not getting any new striker then Giroud needs to start because he is one who needs to be the Hulk here & allow space for others. 

1 hour ago, coolhead23 said:

lol ... Have to got some optimism otherwise whats the point :) ... For us it will always be New Manager New Hopes :P

But on a serious note, if Pedro is to be our main RW then he could excel because Sarri's system is tailor made for him. And if we not getting any new striker then Giroud needs to start because he is one who needs to be the Hulk here & allow space for others. 

Yep but with the same shackles holding him back.

Pedros great when hes got his demented Freddy Mercury face on but he just cant last a whole game. And sadly I dont see Willian gonig nowhere.

I pray to whoever wants to listen to let Sarri do a Mertens on SOMEONE we have but I really cant see who unless he gets into Edens head and releases his inner cheeky chappy!

3 hours ago, coolhead23 said:

If we dont buy big or have a similar window like last season ... this is be my best bet for the start of next season. I feel it's a decent team to get into top 4.

Odd men here: Cech (He is not going to be the main man at Arsenal, so better we take him as the no.2 possibly the best no.2) and Emerson (Would want to give him a chance for the talent that he is suppose to have)

lineup.png

where's Morata and Willian in that line up? 

23 minutes ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

Bayern declared they are not interested in Pavard after being linked most of the summer. a player I`d be happy with us signing.would help trim the squad with him being able to put in a good shift at CB and RB.

This would be genius. He is better than Caldara or Rugani, and like you said, is a swing CB/RB Great on the ball as well

45 minutes ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

Bayern declared they are not interested in Pavard after being linked most of the summer. a player I`d be happy with us signing.would help trim the squad with him being able to put in a good shift at CB and RB.

Great player sign him up

43 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

It's alright, Marina fucked off to Italy, free holiday, had 4 summits and came home with fuck all to show for it.

Hope she had cracking time though

Don't forget her free holiday to nice aswell where she was reported ready to sign two new players 

1 hour ago, Blusan Alamb said:

I am a bit worried now. Good players are not available at the moment, so we could end up making the same mistakes as before i.e. buying average players.

Plenty of good players left, the other leagues are just waiting for our window to close for inbounds so we don't drive up prices. The FA fucked us in the arse and didn't even buy us chocolates.

I only list position we are in trouble in

GK 

Thomas Strakosha (loan them Courtois for the last year of contract to give them over a year to replace Strakosha, we will lose him on a free anyway next summer)

Alphonse Areola <<<< best easy buy

Jasper Cillessen ( we should have swapped Alonso for him, as Barca sold Digne and no real LB back-up now of quality, but we waited too long to buy LB replacent)

Gianluigi Donnarumma (much harder now that CAS reversed AC Miln'a Europe ban)

André Onana

Sergio Rico

Gerónimo Rulli

CB

as we have apparently lost both Rugani and Caldara)

Benjamin Pavard     my first choice

Thilo Kehrer my 2nd choice and would be very affordable, great young CB, perfect for Sarriball

Malang Sarr

Filip Benkovic

Dayot Upamecano

Rúben Dias

Matthijs de Ligt

Panagiotis Retsos

Jonathan Tah

Stefan Savic

Konstantinos Manolas

Manuel Akanji

Nico Elvedi

LB

Alex Sandro (Juve need cash to buy Pogba)

Alex Telles  LOVE him, we should have bought him when Juve fucked us on Alex Sandro last year

José Gayà

Alejandro Grimaldo

Wendell

RB (in trouble only if we had sold Zappacosta, the list left is FAR thinner than it was a month ago)

Benjamin Henrichs

Mario Gaspar

Thomas Meunier

Mário Fernandes

Lukas Klostermann

Andrea Conti

AMF

Anderson Talisca (my first choice, loan to China ends in January, which is when we need to pounce, he would be a monster in Sarriball)

Kai Havertz superb 19yo, is my second choice of what is left and at what price

Carlos Soler  my theird choice, great 21yo, I MIGHT rate him over Havertz even

Lucas Paquetá   20yo potential superstar, playing at Flamengo atm

Nabil Fekir (too much money asked for him IMHO)

Luis Alberto   good fit if we could pry him away from Lazio, which would be crazy hard, Liverpool were fools to sell him (now they have a hole there with Coutinho having left)

Bruno Fernandes

Pablo Fornals

RW

Leon Bailey (by far my number 1 want)

Suso ( similar to pedro and Callejon, but only 24, my 2nd choice)

Ousmane Dembélé (too expensive if Hazard is not sold, and hazard is going no where)

Federico Chiesa  superb young Italian

Federico Bernardeschi

Christian Pulisic  overpriced IMHO

Wilfried Zaha     WAYYYY over preiced

Florian Thauvin  26 goals last year as a winger

Striker

Martial (we all know the deal here)

Mauro Icardi (probably our biggest fuck up, his release clause was only £98m for 2 weeks (July 1 to July 15) would have been a STEAL of the year, disastrous cock up by our SHIT board

crazy roll the dice wild card......... Mario Balotelli  (he is a free agent atm, and he turned it around massively in Nice)

22 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Plenty of good players left,

GK 

Jasper Cillessen

Gianluigi Donnarumma

CB

Benjamin Pavard    

LB

Alex Sandro (Juve need cash to buy Pogba)

Alex Telles

RB

Benjamin Henrichs

AMF

Anderson Talisca

Nabil Fekir

RW

Leon Bailey (by far my number 1 want)

Striker

Martial

Mauro Icardi

Mario Balotelli