Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Are squad is getting smaller and smaller by the day baker gone out on loan now and apparently Kennedy will follow. Seriously need to start bringing players in now this is getting ridiculous. Hazard Bakayoko and pedro are now out injured. Don't like to be negative about this club but atm I can't see a top 4 place, unless we bring in at least 3 to 4 players minimum.

6 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

At least, looks like we're gonna sign someone now, finally. Until when they will gonna work for it? Get it done as soon as possible, please.

I doubt that. If there too blind to see the problem before they won't see it now. They will probably get some shit player like drinkwater for 40mil that's it.

6 minutes ago, Despiadado.Maleante said:

I doubt that. If there too blind to see the problem before they won't see it now. They will probably get some shit player like drinkwater for 40mil that's it.

Call me desperate. I would be happy with Drinkwater now, but yes not for 40m.

We have been 'monitoring' the situations of Ox, Barkley, Aurier, Cancelo, Van Dijk, Candreva and a thousand others for a million years now. Could someone kindly inform Emenalo and Maria that there are hardly 20 days left before the window closes so that they could for once in their lifetime get a fucking MOVE ON!

10 minutes ago, Mufassir08 said:

We have been 'monitoring' the situations of Ox, Barkley, Aurier, Cancelo, Van Dijk, Candreva and a thousand others for a million years now. Could someone kindly inform Emenalo and Maria that there are hardly 20 days left before the window closes so that they could for once in their lifetime get a fucking MOVE ON!

At my former job my task was to check incoming securities transactions. In some weeks there would not be a single query from the fund management. When my boss asked me what I was doing, I usually said something along the lines "I monitor the situation of incoming transaction queries" when I was literally twiddling my thumbs watching a tv show with my privacy filter on. I can so imagine Michael Emenalo doing the same^^

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

At my former job my task was to check incoming securities transactions. In some weeks there would not be a single query from the fund management. When my boss asked me what I was doing, I usually said something along the lines "I monitor the situation of incoming transaction queries" when I was literally twiddling my thumbs watching a tv show with my privacy filter on. I can so imagine Michael Emenalo doing the same^^

Sounds like a fun job :P

I believe Bakayoko will be a good signing. But whoever responsible for signing Bakayoko in his current condition and sell Matic weeks after, without signing any replacement, is the biggest mistake we have made this summer in my opinion.

My dream finish to the transfer window? Us signing Kovacic (50m euros release clause), Aurier ( a nutter but world class if he plays with his head screwed on tightly, he'd no doubt be a risk but at this point, he's the only one available who could significantly improve our right flank. Personally don't rate Cancelo all that much) and Ghoulam ( last year of his contract, Napoli already have Mario Rui and Strinic on their books so I presume that if we offer something in the region of 25m, even a nutcase like ADL won't reject it). Really hope the board does not fuck up this season for us. 

38 minutes ago, Mufassir08 said:

My dream finish to the transfer window? Us signing Kovacic (50m euros release clause), Aurier ( a nutter but world class if he plays with his head screwed on tightly, he'd no doubt be a risk but at this point, he's the only one available who could significantly improve our right flank. Personally don't rate Cancelo all that much) and Ghoulam ( last year of his contract, Napoli already have Mario Rui and Strinic on their books so I presume that if we offer something in the region of 25m, even a nutcase like ADL won't reject it). Really hope the board does not fuck up this season for us. 

I'd take the OX over any of them.

40 minutes ago, Mufassir08 said:

Aurier is still blocked from entering the UK and that's part of the reason why United haven't finalized the deal with PSG yet. 

Ghoulam would be a nice signing but I don't see Napoli letting go of a quality player this late in the window. 

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

I'd take the OX over any of them.

Don't think Ox is coming mate. Besides even if he comes, we'll still need a LWB. Now Ox might be decent enough on the left side but no way should we be banking on that as the main purpose of a wingback is to provide width and Ox on the left would look to cut in every time so not ideal if you ask me. Ox along with Ghoulam would be good though but not gonna get my hopes up for either of them. Expecting Drinkwater along with some unknown versatile fullback from Serie A. 

Just now, Reddish-Blue said:

Aurier is still blocked from entering the UK and that's part of the reason why United haven't finalized the deal with PSG yet. 

Ghoulam would be a nice signing but I don't see Napoli letting go of a quality player this late in the window. 

Can't we use our sources or something to get Aurier into UK? 

Ghoulam only has a year left on his contract and Napoli already have two leftbacks on their roster besides Ghoulam (Mario Rui and Strinic) so I beileve that if we offer them enough money, we can get him.