Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

To be honest, if Bayern really doesn't want Lewa, he'd be wise to choose Arsenal.

Just like Liverpool, Arsenal's system makes a good striker flourish.

At Chelsea, as a big name striker, you'd be kinda worried after seeing Sheva & Torres struggle to score against good opposition.

Just because that happened to then does not mean it will happen to everyone he could be brilliant and score all the time for is, god do we need a good striker.

Lewda role model was Henry.

He has few of his country men in arsenal in Podolski and their gk.

Also, he has this guy name Ozil, who is the recognized as the best 10 in the world.. Even according to our defensive manager.

However, hes going to bayern. All this nonsense talk from England is from his agent trying to "damage control" what robert said on tv. We should aim for realistic targets...

Yeah, well we can pay him more. We win! :yay:

We can surely pay more than Arsenal and Bayern but I gues he wants to stay in Germany.

Since he is free why don't we offer him like £300k per week and £5m sign on fee or something, still a bargain. If he still had 2-4 years on his contract we would be looking at around £35-£40m min.

Lewda role model was Henry.

He has few of his country men in arsenal in Podolski and their gk.

Also, he has this guy name Ozil, who is the recognized as the best 10 in the world.. Even according to our defensive manager.

However, hes going to bayern. All this nonsense talk from England is from his agent trying to "damage control" what robert said on tv. We should aim for realistic targets...

Your honor, I object. All you put forth is conjecture and circumstantial :D

I can count as an opinion though ... let us treat it as such, I say.

Lewandowski: „Entscheidung über neuen Club bereits gefallen. Nächstes Jahr werde ich eine Entscheidung bekannt geben. Es braucht sich keiner mehr bei mir zu melden. Ich möchte nächste Saison einfach etwas Neues erleben, obwohl ich mich in Dortmund sehr wohlfühle.“

Lewandowski: „I've already made a decision about the club I'll sign with. I'll announce it next year so there is no need for the clubs to contact me anymore. Next season I just want to experience something new, even though I feel very comfortable in Dortmund.“

well, fair play to that football club that will sign this great striker for free, hope it will be chelsea fc although i wouldn't bet a penny on it.

It's not fixed. Torres won't leave because no decent club wants to pay his wages.

Anyway with relation to the original post, if Mata was to leave, it would not be the end of the world.

The point is and in regards to the original post, what does getting Lewandowski gotta do with selling Mata anyway when they operate completely in different position? If anything, it's Ba and Eto'o (or hopefully Torres!) that will leave before we even get to the idea of talking about any one of our AMs leaving.

"I will reveal my future next year. No one needs to get in touch with me anymore," he told Sport-BILD weekly.

"I have decided what I am to do. I simply want to have a new challenge next season, despite the fact I am feeling very, very happy being at Borussia Dortmund."

This guy is Hazard 2.0.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You