test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

J.F.

Deadline Day!

Started by J.F.,

5,453 posts in this topic

So even if we get Llorente, Drinkwater and another, are we really not targeting anyone to compete with/cover for eithger of our wingbacks?

Those positions are described as the most important in this whole 3-4-3 system, and we have one player for each.

Despite a few good signings, this window really has been a shambles for us.

Some of the reports coming out are embarassing.

Why, if we wanted Aurier, have we let Spurs get in and waited until now to try and hijack? It smakcs of desperation and Conte has every right to be furious.

Our only hope of a good season is basically a group stage exit from the CL, otherwise we will fall short in both competitions.

Leif likes this

1 minute ago, Diceflix said:

BREAKING!!

DIirPQnXcAAcK7m.jpg

1 should be emenalo, another Marina.

Just now, milan.cech said:

Funny thing that the club have the nerves to advert the deadline day on their website and on Chelsea TV :D

I recall we did that before and ended up signing no one. :lol:

Since Leicester claim that they don't have any clear offer for Mahrez, yet the player's all set to leave, does this mean that he held talks with club(s)?
From what I know, that's not really allowed, so whoever gets him, might be in trouble afterwards.

Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

Roman clearly does not have his sights on the CL.
At home it's settled, it's the unmentionable one's year.
So he has arsed us.
Meanwhile I saw Falcao doing some Diego Costa jobs with Monaco last Saturday.

Leif likes this

6 minutes ago, termninja said:

3 midfielders, 2 strikers, 3 wingers and 2 (3) fullbacks into a season with 4 competitions.

Let me count:

Morata, Batshuayi and Rémy, that's 3, not 2.

Hazard, Pedro, Willian and Musonda. 4, not 3.

Alonso, Moses, Azpilicueta and Kenedy. 4.

It's true that we have 3 midfielders but I am sure we are getting one today, and also we have Luiz.

AK-3001 likes this

Ladies and gentlemen 

swansea sign renato sanches on loan with the obligation to buy next summer for 30millions € 

hahahah and we can't sign drinkwater 😂😂

2 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Let me count:

It's true that we have 3 midfielders but I am sure we are getting one today, and also we have Luiz.

Remy done deal for las palmas 

#Chelsea considered moving for Aurier on Wednesday, but a special agreement with Spurs meant PSG couldn't speak to the champions. [L’Equipe]

haha they humiliated us 

Dazzy_Vance likes this

3 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Ladies and gentlemen 

swansea sign renato sanches on loan with the obligation to buy next summer for 30millions € 

hahahah and we can't sign drinkwater 😂😂

We need an experienced CM who is happy to be 3rd-4th choice. A 19 years old kid who failed hard for Bayern would not be a good choice.

MefiX19 likes this

Let me count:
Well if you want to be all that precise, you've also forgotten Costa which makes it 4 strikers, hooray we're all set there aren't we?

Yeah we have Kenedy and Musonda, and I would be very happy if they played and rocked, but knowing the way our club works, they will sit on the bench and have a run i Carling cup and in CL group stage while in other situations Alonso, Pedro and Willian will overplay most of the games.

Yes David can play in midfield, but so can Morata on the wing, Willian as AM, Fabregas as DM, Willian and Pedro as RWB etc. The problem with all that is that they can't play 2 positions at the same time :(

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

Don't know whether I should laugh or cry if Llorente goes to Spurs after being linked with Chelsea all summer but a deal can't be struck because of the board's penny pinching. He's Conte's old player too so I'd like to think he would want to join if given the chance.

4 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Remy done deal for las palmas 

Well, it's not announced. I think he will only leave if Llorente signs.