Deadline Day!

J.F.

Just now, Chelseabluerising said:

Yeah, hearing rumours he could still sign for China as their window don't close for few more weeks 

Then I guess my next question is: Why? 

Gets on my nerves every time I remember that we actually paid his wages this season...

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Then I guess my next question is: Why? 

Gets on my nerves every time I remember that we actually paid his wages this season...

I know, we have pretty much paid his wages just when he is injuried all the time 

MAURO ICARDI!!!

According to Sport Mediaset, the Italian giants are willing to sell the 22-year-old for just £19m today.

And the Italian broadcaster claims Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester City are ready to pounce.

Icardi was dropped from Inter's starting XI for last night's humiliating derby defeat against Milan after being publicly criticised by Roberto Mancini.

He is a good manager for sure, actually focuses on attacking play, but its just the symbolism of him coming here after city got rid of him - it symbolizes that we are a smaller and less powerful club than city (altho not true), and is a sign that we are indeed downgrading as a club... sad times. F*ck mourihno for putting us back this far...