Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We weren't 'okay' last season. It was a VERY high risk from Jose and the board to take and it was miraculous that no one even got injured.

There is NO possible situation were Zouma gets loaned out.

What I meant is that the situation this year is better than the last. We have 2 pairs CB and that's more than enough. Bayern, for instance, have 3 CB's and two of them are mostly injured.

If we got Stones, he would eat a lot of Zouma minutes and I'd prefer him to be loaned out than playing only once in a month.

So we've signed one CB who we probably won't see more than a handful of times this season in Papy and another that we almost certainly won't ever see once in a Chelsea first team shirt.

Brilliant business from the board.

I have faith that our current lot will turn it around and get back on track but that was a shambolic window as a whole. Although United improved, luckily only City have improved so drastically that they've eclipsed us in terms of overall quality. They're the only team that you can look at and say immediately "yeah, they're better than us."

F*ck off to our board. Good luck with cesc,matic,mikel and ramires at CM. Only the luck can save this season, hopefully we will win another mickey mouse cup.

I think it's Mourinho who didn't want any additional players.

What you expect! Until yesterday no one knew about this dude now everyone is like "who the f*** is he" ... One signing and his Instagram followers up, Facebook followers up, Twitter Up, and he himself Up ... Has to look thrilled, right :)

then he could at least crack a smile or something.he looks far from happy lol

The other thing that upset me except the lack of transfers, was the treatment given to Moses. He comes in every year for pre season, plays really well and without being given a chance, is sent back on loan. Why keep a player and destroy his career when you don't have any plans for him???