Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our activity these last couple of weeks has been nothing short of embarrassing other than Pedro.

Scrambling and looking like a desperate guy in a brothel with and hour to spare. We should've been after Marquinhos ages ago when he possibly could've been had. Now we just look foolish and amateurish.

Mourinho / Roman, send your papers in to EPL / UEFA to get an extension to our Transfer Window so we can get Pogba's signature on the paper, even if it takes until 12am, which we can do as long as we have the papers signed and delivered to the EPL.

I really feel like Chelsea had the chance to really dominate the EPL for the coming 3/4 seasons with the addition of a few world class players...

In 2010 we parted away with ballack and deco after wining the league and much like this summer the board decided not to provide CA with funds. This resulted in a steady decline until 2013... the club didn't learn from it or something else is going on... may be the new stadium?

Totally agree in everything said there m8,and the way they have started reminds me when Jose left! As you said afew world class signings this season and looking at the age of the overall squad we wouldnt need much in the next years(Hopefully some of young lions make the grade next few)i think with the new tv deal+sponsership deals etc and the way ffp aids staduim development i dont that is the case.ie 30mill for Stones?

There was so much expectation from this window not only for Chelsea but most of the bigger clubs ... Baring City no one has really made decent effort to get world class players ... So much was expected in this window... Been a very bad transfer window specially when everyone has the money with the new TV deals coming in ....

You stay home from work because of deadline day????

What you on about Ive been up all night watching 3 different live blogs! And one way or another I shall be going up west in little over an hour to get even more pissed either celebrating or to drown my sorrows.

Mourinho / Roman, send your papers in to EPL / UEFA to get an extension to our Transfer Window so we can get Pogba's signature on the paper, even if it takes until 12am, which we can do as long as we have the papers signed and delivered to the EPL.

Cant we get a 4 week extension?

We cant really know who's to blame. Could be Mourinho, could be the board... anyway i dont think the fault is with Marina, as far as i know she only negotiate to close the deals, our real problem this summer was not having alternatives for CM and CB.

Marina is not in charge of naming transfer targets, its Mourinho. So the questions are if he did it and how, and what did the board say about those names.

We signed Cesc, Costa and Matic with Marina so i dont know how bad she was in closing deals...

Did she forget to put a sell on clause with KDB!