Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats just stupid. We cant use the players in CL... if we manage to get out of the group ofc

Why would that be stupid? Player have few months to adapt in the squad + preseason in the summer, best example is Matić.

Did she forget to put a sell on clause with KDB!

that is not certain. the chief football writer from the mirror who first broke the news we did not have a sell-on clause revoked that yesterday and stated that we in fact had one inserted into his contract.

btw why does no one comment on hector? he is a jamaican international who just as papy can is 6'4'', can play cb and cdm , all action defender, tall fast, strong, shit on the ball. i wonder why we sign the exact same player twice.

Why would that be stupid? Player have few months to adapt in the squad + preseason in the summer, best example is Matić.

Yeah, fecked up prices. Should bring them in this window. For me, january is the panic window (injuries etc). But i guess Papaya will do it for us. He will win us the league.

that is not certain. the chief football writer from the mirror who first broke the news we did not have a sell-on clause revoked that yesterday and stated that we in fact had one inserted into his contract.

btw why does no one comment on hector? he is a jamaican international who just as papy can is 6'4'', can play cb and cdm , all action defender, tall fast, strong, shit on the ball. i wonder why we sign the exact same player twice.

Deffo sack her if they didnt , schoolboy error , Hector another loanee lol brilliant

Deffo sack her if they didnt , schoolboy error , Hector another loanee lol brilliant

he is average and 23 but will cost 4m. we would never ever make profit of him loaning him around. btw he was already loaned out 13 times in his career. lol

That's if we're in the CL come January..play/defend like we have and who knows.

Jan always a panic window but we've had the whole of this one and done kinda sod all so maybe will again

We won't be in the CL anymore if we defend like right now

We probably just saved 130-150m€ that we were prepared to spend. As Moh says, squad gaps and money in the bank can't coexist at the same time. I can't understand why we didn't sign any CM, it's as disappointing as it can be, besides we loaned Mario Pasalic who could fill that role. Can't believe how we're still with Ramires and Mikel and Zouma as go to guys in any bigger games !