Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LUIZ UPDATE

We heard last night that Chelsea had offered PSG £30m up front with another £2m in add-ons to bring David Luiz back to the club. 

We're told the Brazilian defender is keen on a move back to London and that discussions will continue today.

Sky

41 minutes ago, mccg said:

Should have took Jack Wilshire on loan to see Arses face lol

That would've been nice. It would have required three bags of popcorn and Arsenal fan TV. :-)

Of course I doubt very much that Wenger would have allowed. Even if he would have,  Wiltshire has always claimed to be a massive gooner so there's a fair chance he would have turned the move down.

23 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Besides Juventus getting Cuadrado again for a loan they gotten Witsel for a really cheap price.....

Juve managed to get all of Cuadrado, Pjanic, Benatia, Higuain, Alves and Pjaca and still make a profit in the market! Amazing window they've had.

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Chelsea to pay over £20million for Marcos Alonso but they could easily get near to spending £100 million today alone...

Amen.

26 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Couldn't shake the feeling all week that this transfer window feels somehow incomplete, and I just realized why:

I haven't read a single Hulk rumor so far! :o

Wait for sky nigeria...:P