Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Che cazzo sconcerta la merda fuori di me è che Falcao è ancora qui ma sembra che stiamo facendo tutto il possibile per spingere Remy fuori dalla porta .... ma ehi, questo è il consiglio per voi suppongo.

i let go both! falcao is useless, remy give us a lot of money :D:D

49 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

What fucking baffles the shit out of me is that Falcao is still here yet it seems we are doing everything we can to shove Remy out the door....but hey, that's the board for you I suppose.

Because Rémy is not a bad player at all and he would be a valuable player for a lot of mid-table/small teams — that is, it is 'easy' to find potential buyers and thus, he is 'easy' to sell. On the second hand, you have a post-injury has-been on a high salary that has shown to the whole world, while 'playing' for United, that he was no longer fit to play in a serious league — and because of that, nobody outside Jorge Mendes' buddies wants to have him near their team. Although it is easy to understand, I guess it is even esier to blame the board...

3 minutes ago, Peace. said:

Because Rémy is not a bad player at all and he would be a valuable player for a lot of mid-table/small teams — that is, it is 'easy' to find potential buyers and thus, he is 'easy' to sell. On the second hand, you have a post-injury has-been on a high salary that has shown to the whole world, while 'playing' for United, that he was no longer fit to play in a serious league — and because of that, nobody outside Jorge Mendes' buddies wants to have him near their team. Although it is easy to understand, I guess it is even esier to blame the board...

good point! jose kinda fucked us with falcao for the sake of his relationship with mendes (although to be fair he may have thought he had a chance to turn falcao around... I myself believed it, albeit very briefly :ph34r:)

37 minutes ago, Peace. said:

Yeah, our only hope of getting rid of Falcao without paying Monaco the end of loan penalty was that Jose would sign with some club before Jan and would take him with him....

.....not as a favor for his buddy Jorge Mendez, no, but because his sweet soft heart just can't handle seeing him playing so badly when he has the magical secret to resurrecting his career :cry: