Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Keep doing what you doing.

And it's getting boring hearing the same bitch and moaning from people that he's at Everton and not at Chelsea.

What's done is done. At least we loan him then selling him like we did with Sturridge. So he still has a chance to come back next season in better condition.

I hope, you don´t think he learned that at Everton.

I didnt say that, i said he's getting better by playing more instead of being on the bench like KDB

Seriously, where the fuck is this coming from? Mourinho didn't have a problem trusting a 22-year-old Benzema to be his first choice striker at Real Madrid because he was good enough and the same happened with young Raphael Varane too when he took Pepe's place in the team despite the Portuguese being one of Jose's favorite players for a couple of seasons in a row. Sooner or later the same will happen with Lukaku too if he's patient enough.

Was against the loan initially but I've been proven wrong many times already. Last season Lukaku was at a small club playing hoof ball and he scored a lot of goals despite not getting a lot of minutes but now he's at a team playing a possession game and seems to be thriving when given the chance to play 90 minutes every game. He scores goals which take away points from our rivals and becomes a better player in the process so what's not to like? We seem to be doing okay with Torres and Eto'o at the moment so I don't see a problem with letting Lukaku mature for a year while playing 90 minutes week-in week-out. This is exactly what Romelu needs right now with the World Cup coming up and all.

Exactly.

I didnt say that, i said he's getting better by playing more instead of being on the bench like KDB

Exactly.

Most posters think, Jose was right to loan him out. Some posters drivel here about him being raw, not technical..to me Lukaku is not or ever will be a play-maker. He is there to score goals, crucial ones & he does that. His age was questioned here too. LOL.

Some players score at 20, some at 28 & others score fuck all.

Must say I didn't realize Lulu could take Free Kicks. On his first goal (I know he didn't score on it), that free kick was excellently taken & put lpuke in danger. Eventually they gave it up. Bring Da Boy Back Home...our Fridge from Da Bridge!!!

when you say Fridge do you mean that monster that used to play for the Chicago Bears ???? HE WAS ICONIC

he might have scored 2 but i feel he was poor (bordering on pathetic today). i seriously cant think of any of the aerial duels that he won, general hold up play was poor too and passing was terrible. that moment when he gave the ball away on a 4 on 2 was just .....

nonetheless, took his goals brilliantly. if your striker can end up putting the ball in the back of the net, thats all u should end up looking at.

when you say Fridge do you mean that monster that used to play for the Chicago Bears ???? HE WAS ICONIC

I think when the Bears got to the Super Bowl they had a massive guy called the Refrigerator .. think his name was Perry .. ..when you get old you get these weird

flashbacks

I think when the Bears got to the Super Bowl they had a massive guy called the Refrigerator .. think his name was Perry .. ..when you get old you get these weird

flashbacks

Zolayes, don't say that. You make me feel old. I remember the Super Bowl Shuffle like it was yesterday. Yes, I am over the hill.

Zolayes, don't say that. You make me feel old. I remember the Super Bowl Shuffle like it was yesterday. Yes, I am over the hill.

fly fishing I understand ,,but not the guys who stand in a river for hours and catch fuck all usually cept a cold and if do the catch something ,,which is as rare as a mikel

goal ,,,they throw the fucking thing back ,,,,, What I cant understand is wtf is MMA

fly fishing I understand ,,but not the guys who stand in a river for hours and catch fuck all usually cept a cold and if do the catch something ,,which is as rare as a mikel

goal ,,,they throw the fucking thing back ,,,,, What I cant understand is wtf is MMA

Mixed Martial Arts - you know I was influenced by Bruce Lee

BTW, I do practice catch & release too Plus I make my own flies

Tight Lines my friend