test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Romelu Lukaku

Started by BlueLion.,

12,718 posts in this topic

Dude, why don't u ask me how many starts willian had this season???LOLOLOLOL.

also how many did mata and kdb in half a season. :lol: :lol:

Mata had 11 and KDB had 1 or 2 i think....

Also, I wasn't debating whether signing both of them were wrong ( that a whole different discussion). I was debating that you think we didn't sell ft9 because of FFP and used the signings of both Willian and Schurrle as an example on how complete bs your so called financial statements were...

Hey, I heard Remy doesnt have a release clause or a relegation clause in his contract.. NOT

Mata had 11 and KDB had 1 or 2 i think....

Also, I wasn't debating whether signing both of them were wrong ( that a whole different discussion). I was debating that you think we didn't sell ft9 because of FFP and used the signings of both Willian and Schurrle as an example on how complete bs your so called financial statements were...

Hey, I heard Remy doesnt have a release clause or a relegation clause in his contract.. NOT

Oh again!!!! Ummm... not in the mood to spoon feed u everythinf.

Remy has a release clause. Great. Cos THAT is the thing every football fan wants to know, right? I mean loic remy is THE footballer of the generation of whom every detail is explicitly known to every football fan. NOT. :lol:

Oh again!!!! Ummm... not in the mood to spoon feed u everythinf.

Remy has a release clause. Great. Cos THAT is the thing every football fan wants to know, right? I mean loic remy is THE footballer of the generation of whom every detail is explicitly known to every football fan. NOT. :lol:

Well, this whole thing was based on Remy release clause and how you thought you know the QPR board and Remy.

Even though the place to be even said how qpr messed up financially.

No the reason he was sent out on loan is because he earns about £70,000 p/w and QPR play in the Championship. Their finances are a mess so they needed to remove at least some of his wages from their bill, as well as getting a fee from Newcastle for the loan.

Not true. It's highly likely that even if QPR got promoted these guys would either be loaned out again or sold because QPR are massively in debt. They would probably look to go a more frugal route to achieve survival rather than repeat the mistakes of before.

Highly likely. As for Granero he probably could play for Cardiff, but Cardiff couldn't afford him. QPR DOUBLED his wages when he joined them so moving him on is very difficult.

Hey, I can make up random numbers too for transfer fees.

Well, this whole thing was based on Remy release clause and how you thought you know the QPR board and Remy.

Even though the place to be even said how qpr messed up financially.

Hey, I can make up random numbers too for transfer fees.

Is not that what u have been doing? :lol:

Atleast I can own up and say I was wtong about one thing, remy's release clause.which is better than going on and on about FFP when u have no clue about it. :lol:

Is not that what u have been doing? :lol:

Atleast I can own up and say I was wtong about one thing, remy's release clause.which is better than going on and on about FFP when u have no clue about it. :lol:

Even though I had a whole discussion with another poster about it and he agree though.....

BAck to accounting 101 you go!

Even though I had a whole discussion with another poster about it and he agree though.....

BAck to accounting 101 you go!

Sadly, our board and jose don't. :lol:

What's funny is that you guys are just arguing about the most random things haha. Going off random tangents every 2 posts haha.

It started with Torres, you were both right since Elgius was looking at the impact to Chelsea's financial outlook in the FUTURE while didierforever was focused on the FFP impact whenever he was sold. It was a misunderstanding clearly because both things aren't even related.

The rest of the discussion is beyond me haha.

What's funny is that you guys are just arguing about the most random things haha. Going off random tangents every 2 posts haha.

It started with Torres, you were both right since Elgius was looking at the impact to Chelsea's financial outlook in the FUTURE while didierforever was focused on the FFP impact whenever he was sold. It was a misunderstanding clearly because both things aren't even related.

The rest of the discussion is beyond me haha.

I found it easy to deal with ,,just scrolled straight past all the FFP crap

While it is good to see him having another season of goals and developing well it is also reasonable to say that loaning him out as proved to be our downfall in probably falling short of the title. Lukaku would of made up for our strikers profligacy in front of goal in many matches this season. Today is just one of a few. But there has been Stoke, West Ham, West Brom and Everton and there are matches where we have just about won thanks to an individual brilliance from Hazard or other midfielders. Really frustrating to see how the lack of prolific strikers has let us down time and time again and while he would not of had as much playing time as at Everton he would of been useful at these sort of matches ahead of useless Torres.

As much as Eto'o has improved and would be happy to see him stay another year, I hope it is not at the expense of Lukaku because next season Eto'o will probably naturally decline and will not be able to play on a consistent basis whereas Lukaku will be fresh, improved and a player who most importantly will get us goals.

While it is good to see him having another season of goals and developing well it is also reasonable to say that loaning him out as proved to be our downfall in probably falling short of the title. Lukaku would of made up for our strikers profligacy in front of goal in many matches this season. Today is just one of a few. But there has been Stoke, West Ham, West Brom and Everton and there are matches where we have just about won thanks to an individual brilliance from Hazard or other midfielders. Really frustrating to see how the lack of prolific strikers has let us down time and time again and while he would not of had as much playing time as at Everton he would of been useful at these sort of matches ahead of useless Torres.

As much as Eto'o has improved and would be happy to see him stay another year, I hope it is not at the expense of Lukaku because next season Eto'o will probably naturally decline and will not be able to play on a consistent basis whereas Lukaku will be fresh, improved and a player who most importantly will get us goals.

In short - Jose cost us the title by loaning out Lukaku. ;)

Stats likes this

In short - Jose cost us the title by loaning out Lukaku. ;)

Nah, Im sure there wouldnt be much difference. Mou COULD try Cole and Azpi in these small games several times. He COULD try more offensive team/approach against smaller teams. He had all the players to do that. Did he? He could play Azpi way ago, but he sticked to Cole-Iva all the way untill Cole's injury forced him to use Azpi. Should there be no injury, Azpi wouldnt get that chance. He COULD play Oscar deeper (clearly Oscar who was fantastic player this year, he is shit #10 for several months, he is tracking brilliantly, but he has creativity on level of Ramires atm). He COULD rotate the team from earlier stages to check best formations and tactics. He COULD make this team play more offensive. The main reason people are behind his tactics are results. So far, results arent THAT good. He COULD play Luiz in midfield earlier, he did that when he was forced to do it, due to injuries.

Mourinho is the kind of manager who wants certainity. He wont make any tricks even if they could benefit the team. He will stick to his methods and once someone is off, there is absolutely no chance of his comming back.

As I said, his tactics are approved because of good results. This season we played like total shit on numerous games, putting big games aside, I could count on one hand our realy good performances vs smaller teams. We won luckily in the end, or drew/lost in most others. He is the man who makes great tactics and motivates, but apart from big games, he realy wasnt anything special. Rafa last year brought team together through end and cant realy put some extra reward to Mou for ''bringing team together'' this season. We finished 3rd last year. In this, when ManU, Spurs are super shit. Arsenal doing arsenal as usual and Lpool who is making wonders with this squad, we should make at least 2nd place. Summer passed by when Mou bought Willian and Schurrle for 50mio (they did good, but for 50mio, you would expect little more, no?).

We had nice chance to win title this year, City will be more experienced next year, Lpool will be very dangerous if they keep SAS, Arsenal too, ManU couldnt be worse than this season, Spurs too, it will be much harder to win title next year. We will get few new players who will improve us, but we will have to do better against smaller teams or all those signings wont help us one bit.

P.S. This isnt just respond to you, but generaly to the topic ;)

Mufassir08 likes this

The difference in class of torres and etoo is so vast that its hilarious.

Matches like today could have been so different with him upfront.

Why in the world would we do that? The thing we most need is a striker and the thing we least need is an attacking midfielder.

don't worry its the Cracked Mirror again

We should keep Lukaku. He has the potential to be one of the best strikers. Not loan him out next season.... or sell him.