Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

New article in Belgian media regarding Lukaku loan.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lukaku not going to Fulham"

It looked like Romelu Lukaku would've been loaned out to Fulham this season, but that deal is almost certainly not going through. "I can assure you that Romelu isn't going to Fulham", his manager Christophe Henrotay reacts.

"Why I'm so sure? Because I'm finalising the last details with an other Premier League club where Romelu will be loaned out to.", Henrotay makes clear. "I can't say which team and when the deal will be done. But it's advancing quickly."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

If this is true and really happening, Chelsea will most certainly buy a striker. Only Torres and Sturridge up front isn't enough.

I think we will get a winger that can play as a CF so torres and sturridge are ok.

Ah man they have long and odemwingie and just signed rosenberg i hope he goes to wigan!

Yeah I think I seen somewhere that Odemwingie fell out with Steve Clark (don't know whether its true or not though) so he could get sold and they will take Romelu in as a replacement I'm guessing.

Yeah I think I seen somewhere that Odemwingie fell out with Steve Clark (don't know whether its true or not though) so he could get sold and they will take Romelu in as a replacement I'm guessing.

We should get odemwingie as our 3rd striker! :D

I wouldnt mind Lukaku going to a premierleague club if he is going to get games every week but I still think he is capable of going on loan to a European team who are competing in either the Champions League/Europa League as well. Maybe it would be more beneficial that he stays within the premier league but I look at most of the Premier League teams and I am surprised that Sunderland have not been mentioned. They are crying out for a striker and he would be ideal down there

We need to get this loan right. We don't want a repeat of the Kakuta and Josh loans. I think the best option is Wigan because he will almost certainly be guaranteed a starting place. Not too sure we can say the same about Westbrom even if Odemwengie leaves, they still have Long and Rosenberg.