test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Today
  2. Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

No one from Juventus has shot down the rumour though, which is interesting considering they sometimes do It's 50-50 at the minute, i would not be surprised with either scenario. I think the Sarri disconnect with fans is what might see him leave, though
  3. General Transfer Talk

Sounds like Munich have made their move for Sane...80ME apparently
  4. Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

White recycling 'sources' from Daily Mail and it's Italian counterpart. Same source that said Pep is off to Juve until the manager himself said ti was bollocks.
  5. Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

Palmeri AND Jim white. Enough said about that
  6. Mason Mount

Both he and Tomori need to spend this entire summer in the gym. Working on strength and stamina. If there were any time for them to make an impact with this team, it would be now. They should realise that.
  7. General Transfer Talk

Baka will get eaten up under Sarri.....he will have no place in that system. When even a monster like Kante gets thrown up front, what chance does Baka have? None imo. Now that I think about it I fucking miss Kante further back, disrupting the shit out of players.
  8. 3. Marcos Alonso

He's indispensable like a certain Brazilian, so don't get your hopes up.
  9. 3. Marcos Alonso

He's got a big contract so hopefully some dumb fucker comes in and pays good money for this absolute cart horse.
  10. 3. Marcos Alonso

God please be true.
  11. 3. Marcos Alonso

Best news I heard all day
  12. 3. Marcos Alonso

He's blaming Sarri for his poor form & isn't ruling out a move. This guy is something. https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea/chelsea-defender-marcos-alonso-hints-at-possible-exit-amid-real-madrid-interest-we-will-see-what-a4150676.html
  13. Think about how demoralizing it'll be if Hazard announces he's leaving just after the final and we then find out that we'll take the ban and essentially give up on next season before it even starts. 😒 Would be made even worse if we lose the final to Arse and gift them a European trophy and CL football.
  14. General Transfer Talk

Tammy - recall and give him higuain's spot. Aina - with reece James performing this season the way he did, I would have azpi and Reece as RB options. I don't know how good he is as a LB. So sell. Angban - sell Bakayoko - give one last chance. He has deserved it with his Milan performance. Baker - sell Michy - recall. Make him and Tammy fight for no.1 spot. Baxter - sell Blackman - sell if he does not want to be the 3rd choice gk. Izzy - sell Chalobah - loan Jcs - loan to pl club. I feel he has good potential. Colkett - sell Brad Collins - sell Da silva - recall. Height is an issue but so is Alonso. Fuck him off and give this youngster a shot Dabo - loan Eduardo - lol. Release. Josh grant - loan Kylian - sell Hector - still can't wrap my head around this signing. Sell Reece James - recall. Sell zappacosta and trust Reece James to lessen the load on azpi. Kalas - sell Kane - sell Kennedy - lol. Another mind boggling signing. Sell. Maddox - no clue. Miazga - don't know how many tshirts he sold. Hopefully 3mil of worth. Sell. Morata - lol. Sell. Moses - sell. Mount - recall. Should be a part of the 1st team. Musonda - loan. Just one last time. If he can't have a breakthrough season, sell. Nathan - sell. Omerou - decent player, just not good enough for chelsea. Sell. Palmer - loan. Still think the guy has potential. Pantic - what's the point of such buys. Sell. Pasalic - much much much better player than the one playing for us right now. If we sell palasic but keep that crap kovacic, I will b livid. Recall. Piazon - lol. Bye. Pulisic - recall.. duh. Quintero - sell Baba Rahman - sell Joao - sell. Why do we have so many of such players on our books still. Sammut - ? Kyle Scott - ? Dujon Sterling - loan Tomori - loan. And hope he has another good season. Zouma - the won't fit into sarri's Chelsea. Sell.
  15. General Transfer Talk

Yep -
  16. General Transfer Talk

LOL he said that? What a bellend he is.....it takes some balls to say garbage like that when he has spent what 500 so far in city? Proper cheque book manager.
  17. General Transfer Talk

It was hilarious to hear Pep say, "We can't afford him" in regards to Griezmann. More like they can't get away with it with UEFA on their heels.
  18. General Transfer Talk

They certainly need another FB. Spending around £120m~ on three wasn't enough. I hope they crash and burn with FFP......make an example of them and PSG. Utterly skewed the market at all corners.....never stops buying and gives no shit about rules......fucke'em.
  19. Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

“Chelsea manager Sarri had a meeting in London with Juventus sports director.” This was tweeted by Tancredi Palmeri. Very interesting if true. "I've heard from various sources Frank Lampard is returning to Chelsea" - @JimWhite
  20. Chelsea v Arsenal

Yeah we didn't last time we won it either. Or when we just won the FA Cup. Not sure why like say organising issues and maybe not as much of a major trophy to go to effort for? Know arsenal do theirs that time. Shame cause trophies a trophy!
  21. Chelsea v Arsenal

You're an optimist mate.... I'll give you that
  22. Chelsea v Arsenal

Love it. Man's a legend
  23. Chelsea v Arsenal

Fair enough then I suppose. Just feel this could have been sorted if there had been some foresight
  24. Chelsea v Arsenal

If anyone's interested. Some good words from the trust in the lack of anything from the club
  25. Load more activity