All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I don't expect Napoli/DeLaurentiis to put a fair valuation on Lukaku at all. I can only see this somewhat escalating if Conte is the new manager and puts pressure to bring in Lukaku.
  3. Is he better than Endrick? I was so angry when these clowns refused to complete the deal for him and went to Real.
  4. No links etc but in terms of experience I would love to see Muller come in from Bayern to play a similar role to Thiago, he's been there, done it. Doubt he'd be happy with a very bit part role but we are desperate for the right experience not just someone older. Muller was great for Hansi's Bayern.
  5. There isn't a plan. They just don't want to miss out on another potential wonderkid like they did with Endrick. If you give in to the hypothetical Hutchinson and Angelo will be sold for profit, it doesn't look too bad on paper. -Palmer, Nkunku, and Paez are players that can play as either inside forwards or at CAM. Their versatility will come in handy. -Madueke and Estevao are strictly RW. Really is all we need in that area.
  6. Sterling won't drop his wages for Palace to be able to sign him. This source - tbrfootball - needs to be junked
  7. Historical BBC racism You recognize this character below ? It is lieutanant Gruber (Guy Siner) from 'Allo 'Allo. Now, this guy was the German gay officer as you all remember. What did the BBC do then ? In the last episode of the series it is supposed to be a farewell party with all the participants of the show who have survived the war and are now friends. So far so good. But what about Gruber ? Gruber declares that he stopped being gay and he is now married to the beautiful Helga (Kim Hartman). Ain't that racist and homophobic ?
  8. Today
  9. Unsurprisingly all I've seen of this lad and Kendry Paez are their YouTube highlights. Based on that glimpse I prefer the look of Estevao Willian, but it would be nice to know what the plan is. There is no way we can actually want so many inverted right wingers in our squad. Hard to argue against the accusation that it's just another trading players for profit setup
  10. Eze would make the most sense but we'd need to offload Sterling in the process and that isn't happening.
  11. He genuinely may have ruined his career moving to United. Least he's home.
  12. He would break Dortmund's transfer record if they trigger it. They are going to be asking to pay much less. Hopefully Bayern come knocking to replace Davies with him.
  13. If they sack Poch, they will go after De Zerbi. I think he is a better fit than Poch for this squad, i think he can get more out of the squad than Poch can.
  14. What a difference three games make, hey? The opinion on Mauricio Pochettino has changed vastly since the Arsenal game, and I am here to discuss the factors behind that. After Chelsea got totally embarrassed by Arsenal just four games ago, I remember reading the comments on my personal Substack website (there was well over 100), […]View the full article
  15. Has worked out for us. Nearly went for £32m in Summer, now we have £2m loan fee and a £35m transfer that is highly likely. Tbh, he has played well for Dortmund but if the fee was £45m I don't think there would be many takers. The really annoying thing with him is that Poch in the early part of the season should've had us set up in a 343 as he could've played a WB role. How Poch didn't see that is what winds me up about him. Although, tbf, I do think IM may have been black balled to some extent due to the club wanting the FFP money.
  16. Keep that woman beating piece of shit off our team.
  17. After Lukaku dropped his salary in half to play for another team, I am open to believing anyone will do it! The bigger problem with acquiring Olise is I really do think Man United are about to offer him stupid high wages.
  18. 🤣. Yeah, Palace are going to agree to taking on Sterling's £300k a week. I quite like Olise but the issue is that if we need another winger it will be a LW and he wants to play in similar positions to Cole. If we want someone from Palace, Eze looks a better fit for the squad as I actually think he has the slightly better feet; although Olise is a more explosive/physical player which means he has a higher ceiling if he can bring it all together consistently.
  19. As if no one fixed his suit and tie before this photo, my my.
  20. Good post and whilst I still think what I said is correct - that what you provided didn't strike me as the type of play I want to see from a player in the pivot/DM in terms of passing/proved what I was complaining about - I equally get I may be missing something. Tbh, I think the proof will be in the pudding over the next 18 months once we get James and Lavia fit. Imo, there is a good chance one of those players replace/disloge him from starting every game next season - if they can stay fit (James getting moved there owing to Gusto's development.) Additionally, I think once we get the squad fit (hoping this will actually happen at some point) Caicedo will end up the player we deploy in games where we will have less of the ball and Lavia/James will play when we have more of the ball.
  1. Load more activity

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You