All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6i1-MuNHtW/?igsh=cDltamVmOHkwNjds
  3. yes, I have posted many times that if we cannot get (for LB) Federico Dimarco, then a main target for me would be Miguel Gutiérrez from Girona from a recent post;
  4. Today
  5. Even hudson odoi is way better than mudryk
  6. @VesperI'm seeing that Girona is doing good in Spain. Was wondering if there's any new player from that team you consider? I was looking at their fullbacks and since we are bad in defense was wondering if they were any good?
  7. Football > Italy. Serie A. Sаssuоlо vs Іntеr 4 May 2024 at 19:45. Browser Links 99% Web 99% Web 99% Web 99% Web 99% Web 99% Web 99% Web 99% Web 99% Web 99% Web 99% Web 99% Web 99% Web 99% Web 99% Web 99% Web 99% Web 99% Web 99% Web 99% Web 985kbps 95% Aliez 95% Web 95% Web 95% Web 95% Web 95% Web 95% Web 95% Web 1001kbps 95% Aliez 991kbps 95% Aliez 993kbps 95% Aliez 950kbps 95% Aliez 994kbps 95% Aliez 993kbps 95% Aliez 1986kbps 95% Aliez 95% Web 95% Web 95% Web 95% Web 95% Web 95% Web 95% Web 95% Web AceStream Links 8000kbps 95% 8000kbps 95% 8000kbps 95% 95% 95%
  8. City can bring on Alvarez and Doku from the bench....the league is over. They won't drop points again.
  9. Everton’s former chief Keith Wyness has insisted Chelsea and other clubs should face “draconian punishment” if they are caught exploiting the new financial rules with loopholes. https://www.footballinsider247.com/Chelsea-facing-draconian-punishment-amid-whistleblower-claim-wyness/ Speaking on the new edition of Football Insider’s Inside Track podcast, the 66-year-old – who served as CEO at Goodison Park between 2004 and 2009 and now runs a football consultancy advising elite clubs – claimed the Premier League would likely have to rely on “whistleblowers” and admitted the new proposals will be “hard to police”. On Monday (29 April), Premier League clubs voted in favour of developing plans to introduce a spending cap – which will reportedly be set at around £500million per season. The rules would limit outlay on transfers, wages and agents’ fees and 16 clubs voted in favour of their introduction, with Chelsea abstaining. Chelsea face ‘draconian punishment’ after new ‘loophole’ claim, says Wyness Finance guru Kieran Maguire has previously told Football Insider (20 April) that Chelsea “made a mockery” of the current Premier League financial rules by using a loophole to sell two hotels to a sister company for £77million – and avoiding a Profitability and Sustainability Rule breach. Wyness insisted top-flight chiefs must “come down very, very heavy” on clubs looking to exploit the new rules when they are introduced. He told Football Insider‘s Insider Track podcast: “The only way you can police these things is by having the clubs sign a statement confirming they have complied with the rules, and not gone out of their way to get around those rules. “You’ve then got to rely on whistleblowers. Things do come out, either through agents or players, and you’d hope that would be the case. “If they do catch a club using loopholes, they would have to come down very, very heavy. It would certainly be a draconian punishment. “The Premier League will have to get forensic accountants in place to look at things. It will be very hard to police.” In other news, Chelsea fans are all saying the same thing about Pochettino getting sacked.
  10. Sad but understandable. Can totally see the women’s team unravelling next season as well albeit not as rapidly as the men’s team. Luckily clownlake don’t give a f about the women’s team so they don’t dump 10 overrated 19 yo on them every window.
  11. KDB has been fantastic today. Its insane how he's able to still play at this level while Hazard sits at home making terrible podcasts.
  12. We may face him next summer on CWC. Fluminense also qualified.
  13. I remember Dzeko getting 4 for them too once in the league.
  14. All City opponents have nothing to play for. Even Spurs won't help their biggest rival even tho they always play great against them.
  15. Having more assists does not mean you are a better passer. You can make a pass to a player from 30 yards and it goes down as assist if he scores. I would say Caicedo is a better passer. Gallagher may have more assists but can't remember how many I would actually say was 'astonishing pass'.
  16. Really, Semedo should have been sent off there. Was a clear foul with not really a genuine attempt to win ball. Lucky or this could of gone into double figures.
  17. Håland now has a 4 goal lead over Palmer etc for Golden Boot
  18. Didn't get to make Haaland captain in fantasy before the deadline yesterday. Thats my season over.
  19. I am sick of Citeh hope Pep fucks off and they get a massive penalty for their cheating
  20. Grand Seiko Sport Collection Caliber 9R 20th Anniversary Limited Edition: SBGC275 https://www.grand-seiko.com/us-en/news/2024/pr/20240409-3 Spring Drive Chronograph GMT Caliber 9R96 Driving system: Automatic Accuracy: ±10 seconds per month (±0.5 seconds per day) Power reserve: 72 hours GMT hand Chronograph up to 12 hours Number of jewels: 50 Specifications High-intensity titanium case and bracelet Three-fold clasp with push-button release, secure lock, and extender Dual-curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating See-through screw case back Screw-down crown Water resistance: 20 bar Magnetic resistance: 4,800 A/m Diameter: 44.5mm, Thickness: 16.8mm Approximate recommended retail price: $13,400 Limited edition of 700
  1. Load more activity

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You