Cristiano Ronaldo

Tomo

Yep he got the goals to back him up unlike Ribery last year and his reputation. Unless Messi score 30 goals by Xmas he is not even gonna stand any chance because Madrid won the CL this year.

Yet Messi practically carried Argentina to the World Cup final, both have variables that could help them win but to openly state as if it were factual that Ronaldo would win it is a bit irrational.

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet Messi practically carried Argentina to the World Cup final, both have variables that could help them win but to openly state as if it were factual that Ronaldo would win it is a bit irrational.

Argentina's defense carried them. Messi didn't score in the knockout rounds and had 1 assist. Ronaldo breaking the CL scoring record, winning it, and Copa del Rey compared to Messi winning nothing. Ronaldo is a lock.

Argentina's defense carried them. Messi didn't score in the knockout rounds and had 1 assist. Ronaldo breaking the CL scoring record, winning it, and Copa del Rey compared to Messi winning nothing. Ronaldo is a lock.

Messi's individual statistics and contributions for involvement of play during the World Cup reached numbers that haven't been seen since Maradona of 86' ironically, hence his player of the tournament award. Argentinas Defence played a critical role but Messi was blatantly the x factor as no other argentine forward wanted to show up

Messi's individual statistics and contributions for involvement of play during the World Cup reached numbers that haven't been seen since Maradona of 86' ironically, hence his player of the tournament award. Argentinas Defence played a critical role but Messi was blatantly the x factor as no other argentine forward wanted to show up

LMAO! What? He wasn't even the best player this world cup, Robben, James, and Neymar were better. Di Maria was more vital for that Argentina team, had he played in the final they may have won.

I don't think that. I mean, Alonso is amazing, but he has 32 and a lot of physical problems. Kroos is the most promising german player(well, he already is the best) and, maybe, the only who can replace the old guy. And that club only pay 25 millions for the trade.

Di María is another great player, but his influential in the functionality of his old club is not so big.

James is pretty good too, yesterday played well. And, obviously, they already have Bale and Isco. For me, Gareth is better and the other has the potential to be one of the best.

You sound like Florentino Perez

I am not sure how do you think thant Di maria influence was not big,he was their best player in a few games that I watched them last season (ucl final and classico)

Di María is another great player, but his influential in the functionality of his old club is not so big.

Di Maria was one of Real's best players, just as Ozil was the year before (yes, none of you like to hear about that one, but it's true). Selling these two pissed Ronaldo the fuck off, since they were his main men.

The real saddest fact in all of this btw is that, if Di Maria hadn't looked like an anorectic troll, he'd still be playing at Real.

They're actually buying pretty boys that sell shirts. If they can choose between a fuck-ugly player and a pretty one that is slightly less in quality, they will always go for the second option.

This has United written all over it. I see it happening in the summer for 70 million...

It's not such a BRILLIANT transfer though, Ronaldo is a player who relies a lot on his speed, strength and agility...being 30 that's only going to be declining now. I woudn't expect him to kick ass longer then 2 seasons in England at all. For the money required for his transfer and wages I don't think that's enough (except United will gain a lot when it comes to marketing though)...

Love Ronaldo, my favourite player BUT I'd never want to see him at Chelsea (now).

Age vs Wage per week wouldn't be worth it and he'd either force Hazard out the team or out of position, he'd be the focus of our attacks which would make us play predictable like last season.

In saying all that, I'd be bloody ecstatic if he signed so yes, I'm a hypocrite haha.

LMAO! What? He wasn't even the best player this world cup, Robben, James, and Neymar were better. Di Maria was more vital for that Argentina team, had he played in the final they may have won.

messi was not even Argentina's best player in the WC. That would be mascharano and by some distance.,

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You